talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forums

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You can get gamepass for PC too mate, you don need an Xbox these days. the consoles work great but lack storage space and the SSD expansion cards are a crazy price right now

Oh I was definitely interested on PC but I can't find anything I'd really want to play yet. When Starfield comes out I might give it a crack again. I originally wanted it for Killer Instinct but that has gone to the wayside now haha.

11 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Nothing official I found yet but this is pc benchmarks estimate:

However, to guarantee your chance to play on Star Wars Outlaws PC, and reach the Star Wars Outlaws recommended specs, we estimate you will need an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU, an Intel Core i7-6700K CPU, and 16GB of RAM.

Hmm think i'll play in on console then xD

On 11/06/2023 at 22:05, Bluebird Hewitt said:

That does sound impressive in fairness. My first thought was being a little like No Man's Sky in terms of hopping to different planets and the like.

My only concern (yes, I'm a pessimistic asshole) is that it's being developed under Ubisoft, where their open world games have basically become cookie cutters now. Whether it's Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs or any other open world games under them, they're all quite similar to each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

20% off a Steam Deck?

Though it only appears to be the cheapest one they have in stock.

EDIT: Saw Deathloop for £12.49, which is meant to be highly rated.

They staggered the sale from what I saw, 10% off the cheapest 15% for the middle and 20% for the big guy. 

I didnt get a chance to checkout any games yet but anything so far?

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this video and it has stealth games which are to be released over the next year. I like the look of Splinter Cell Remake, never played it back in the day but it looks good. The one which caught my eye is Nobody's Left. Have any of you hear of it? Looks really good.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Saw this video and it has stealth games which are to be released over the next year. I like the look of Splinter Cell Remake, never played it back in the day but it looks good. The one which caught my eye is Nobody's Left. Have any of you hear of it? Looks really good.

I love stealth games. The first couple of Splinter Cell games I remember I really liked (although I don't think I ever finished the second one). I never heard of Nobody's Left, but now I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm not sure I agree with any of the Payday games being stealthy though xD - you can attempt being stealthy, but it's really easy to fuck up and have it all go to shit - I always have found going in guns blazing like an idiot is the best strategy in those games.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I love stealth games. The first couple of Splinter Cell games I remember I really liked (although I don't think I ever finished the second one). I never heard of Nobody's Left, but now I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm not sure I agree with any of the Payday games being stealthy though xD - you can attempt being stealthy, but it's really easy to fuck up and have it all go to shit - I always have found going in guns blazing like an idiot is the best strategy in those games.

There are is a Metal Gear Remake on there. Never appealed to me but my brother is a fanatic. He's played them all since day one.

Just now, MUFC said:

There are is a Metal Gear Remake on there. Never appealed to me but my brother is a fanatic. He's played them all since day one.

I've only played one of the games (I don't remember which one) as a kid and I remember it being really fun. I also remember not understanding the story at all xD and finding some mechanics of the game to be weird/hilarious. I know it's a beloved series, I just never really got into it too much... dunno why.

4 hours ago, MUFC said:

I was going to do a Metal Gear run-through some years ago and while I did a few, I never got round to the PS2 ones onwards.

I played and completed Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid, but never carried on from there (I had Twin Snakes lined up as well, the MGS remake). Think fatigue kicked in a bit as I was playing them back to back.

Might try and pick it back up again if possible. 

49 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I was going to do a Metal Gear run-through some years ago and while I did a few, I never got round to the PS2 ones onwards.

I played and completed Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid, but never carried on from there (I had Twin Snakes lined up as well, the MGS remake). Think fatigue kicked in a bit as I was playing them back to back.

Might try and pick it back up again if possible. 

Big Boss.

• Subscriber
On 19/07/2023 at 22:08, MUFC said:

For me Rise of the Ronin may be the one I am most interested in from that lot. As for Metal Gear, no Kojima = don't care for what they put out. The joke is that imo that's the best one of the entire lot they are redoing. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The Resi 4 remake has been out since March.

Yeah I know but am still pondering over it.

You played it? Am interested only because they have added stealth games in the remake. Killings like the rest of us and unchartered.

6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Yeah I know but am still pondering over it.

You played it? Am interested only because they have added stealth games in the remake. Killings like the rest of us and unchartered.

Haven't played the remake or original, which surprises me really as I loved 1-3 on PS1.

I will be getting it at some point.