talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Unpopular Football Opinions

football forum

On 24/10/2017 at 7:55 PM, Blue said:

Sayings like "The Barcelona era is done" shouldn't exist.

Barcelona's golden era was done a long time ago. That doesn't mean they won't compete though, and rather they'll just change the club they are. They'll continue to compete due to the finances and reputation they have earned in history. Same goes with AC Milan. Today they are awful, but they will bounce back sometime soon due to the sheer reputation they have.

Top clubs never die.

I think THE Barcelona side was one of the best ever if not the best. But Barcelona are still a top side. I've just got a feeling with everything that is happening in Catalonia they will win the champions league this year.

I'm not sure if this is unpopular but teams gelling is much more important than individual players. Look at the early 00's real Madrid side. Although they won 2 champions leagues they should have won more. Individual players are important but I think a team can can achieve more than a team with better players if they gel better. Obviously if the difference in quality is massive they probably won't.

18 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Didn't say Boca's academy player bruh. You should open up a thread about academy's. Diego and Riquelme>>> any two riBer players plain and simple. 

aun-no-identificaron-al-hombre-que-manejo-el-drone-del-fantasma-de-la-b1.jpg.22a204ed7baf58a4efcb01653278da42.jpg

@Berserker

maxresdefault.jpg

Brb9Uaj.png

Labruna, Di Stefano, Sivori >>>>>> any player from Voka's non-existent academy. :bye:

Edited by Berserker

8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Again, you are missing the point bruh! this has nothing to do with academy or transfers. im simply comparing the best two players of boca versus anyone of river bruh. is not that hard? if im not mistaken, your missus is argie.. she is probably a xeneize or Rosario hincha huh? 

Di Stefano isn't better than Riquelme? Her family supports Colon

49 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

maradona is better than di stefano! the great academy player than later on his coaching career realized which team was the greatest and switched sides @Cicero and @Berserker😂 

and about the pepper spray...Seriously hijo mio?? No seas gallina che! riBer plate hinchas have lost all dignity!! fucking comparing a fan incident to his team relegation, are you being serious right now hijo mio? 

Maradona is a product of Argentinos Juniors' academy, not la vosta's.

Yeah, nothing more shameful and cowardly to do than that hijito. Not only that, but voka went to the first division by a decree, they never won it by themselves like all the other teams. Most helped team around by far hijo mio.

I don't know if this is unpopular, but Argentine fans are a level above the rest of the world. Not just River and Boca, but Racing, Newells, San Lorenzo, Independiente, Estudiantes, Rosario Central, etc.

Newell's Old Boys:

Rosario Central:-

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Like 2

• Subscriber
On 10/30/2017 at 1:19 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

Alli is way overrated IMO. not just because of the game against united where he had a clear miss, ive said this before that match. Kane doesnt get enough credit for what he does for spurs and decent players like Alli look world class. 

I'm actually totally with you again here xD

29 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I don't know if this is unpopular, but Argentine fans are a level above the rest of the world. Not just River and Boca, but Racing, Newells, San Lorenzo, Independiente, Estudiantes, Rosario Central, etc.

Newell's Old Boys:

Rosario Central:-

Thank god you posted this. I was going to yell at you for saying Racing have the best fans in Argentina. Both Rosario teams have always made the BsAs fans look shameful.

18 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm actually totally with you again here xD

Disagree. Not a pop at you, but I think a lot of you in England are bit negative towards local players. The current generation is nothing like it was, but there are still some classy players there. Dele Alli for me is one of them alongside Kane, Sterling and Rashford. Haven't seen Stones or Lallana in a while to judge. The former I've heard has improved, the latter I remember being good the last time I saw him.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

you've seen Sterling, but not Stones?

Harder to judge a defender than an attacker and its been a while since I've seen both. Sterling I remember being absolutely superb. Stones I don't remember much of.

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Blue said:

Disagree. Not a pop at you, but I think a lot of you in England are bit negative towards local players. The current generation is nothing like it was, but there are still some classy players there. Dele Alli for me is one of them alongside Kane, Sterling and Rashford. Haven't seen Stones or Lallana in a while to judge. The former I've heard has improved, the latter I remember being good the last time I saw him.

Just a thought of mine that Alli isn't THAT good. You rank him, Kane and Eriksen I'd have him 3rd by a considerable distance.

19 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

yeah Alli showed how good he is against man utd ... good at missing a clear shot 😂 about time we agree on something dan. those who watch the PL on a REGULAR basis notice how much alli depends on kane and how average he can be sometimes 

All players miss sitters sometimes.

On 31/10/2017 at 8:16 PM, Blue said:

Thank god you posted this. I was going to yell at you for saying Racing have the best fans in Argentina. Both Rosario teams have always made the BsAs fans look shameful.

I was just joking with Blake as I posted that video a few times years ago back on the old forum and he got sick of me posting it. Racing fans are great though, just not necessarily the best. Newell's and Rosario Central fans are brilliant also.

Most Argentine fans are class in general to be honest.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Unpopular Football Opinions