talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Final Matchday - Sunday 13th May

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

:congrats:Bravo Leicester & Spurs, will look forward to that later   ...sounds like a cracker!

your ex-player's goal was the best of the day ;) 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

your ex-player's goal was the best of the day ;) 

Cant wait for that then B|  ..Iheanacho has huge potential if used right, hows he been for you lot this season?  ..we have a buy back clause :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Cant wait for that then B|  ..Iheanacho has huge potential if used right, hows he been for you lot this season?  ..we have a buy back clause :ph34r:

don't think you'd buy him back with the quality you aim to have.

He's been used right in the last few games. Overall, and because the whole season has been poor largely, it's difficult to say how he's been. If we're gonna play like we are today, with Iheanacho in the side, then I look forward to seeing how next season goes with him up top with Vardy.

I believe we can make Iheanacho part of the future at this club as Vardy is 31 at the moment. 

Just now, Dan said:

I've actually picked up a lot of faith in Iheanacho this last two games. He's looked a different player.

He has show great potential at City with players that can get him in on goal, maybe just need to settle at Leicester  ..Sterling was rubbish for us the 1st year we signed him

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Honestly I think he's been a flop.

But I can't knock how he played today or against Arsenal. Him and Vardy looked to have a real understanding in these games, as did our wide men.

The front four in this last two games have been terrific to be honest. If we could replicate that frequently we'd be one of the best sides to watch in the league.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

don't think you'd buy him back with the quality you aim to have.

He's been used right in the last few games. Overall, and because the whole season has been poor largely, it's difficult to say how he's been. If we're gonna play like we are today, with Iheanacho in the side, then I look forward to seeing how next season goes with him up top with Vardy.

I believe we can make Iheanacho part of the future at this club as Vardy is 31 at the moment. 

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

Honestly I think he's been a flop.

But I can't knock how he played today or against Arsenal. Him and Vardy looked to have a real understanding in these games, as did our wide men.

The front four in this last two games have been terrific to be honest. If we could replicate that frequently we'd be one of the best sides to watch in the league.

From what Iheanacho has shown me at City, id take him back in a heart beat, just coming off the bench he scored 14 goals and had 5 assists from 35 games (11 as a starter) ..like Stan said, him and Vardy could be deadly together if they get on the same page and get the service from midfield, you put him trough on goal and he normally scored at City, goals to minutes he was just infront of Aguero

1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Probably our most convincing win of the season xD played Chelsea off the park, should have won by more :ph34r:

I'd be surprised if Chelsea win the cup final.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.. 

1 hour ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

Job well done. Chuffed for Robertson & Solanke and obviously Salah 😁

Cheers to Newcastle and all. Chelsea didn't deserve CL.

Very true... 

Not sure if any club that is not a Champion truly deserves to be there really... 

I suppose it gives us a chance to be knocked out by a different team for a change.. Unless we do ok of course and make it to the latter stages where we will probably draw one of the regular sides that were not good enough for the Champions League but get a second go at staying in the money.. I mean competition 

38 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself.. 

We become only the 3rd team out of the last 33 promoted sides to finish in the top 10. I think it could make a difference in the players we can attract. Players might look at us and think we are a lot farther on than we actually are.

I was at the Saints v City game today. Pretty poor to be frank, Saints looked to just contain City whilst City couldn't really break them down.

One moment of quality won the game for City. De Bruyne's brilliantly floated ball, touch from Jesus and then the lob was perfect. That's what win's you games like this.

Absolute scenes when City scored with the last kick of the game though. The City end went berserk, all the City bench ran to the away end, you'd think they would have won the title. Ederson wasn't even playing and he got booked for celebrating xD

That's how much 100 points meant to them. And they thoroughly deserve that record. That won't be beaten for some time, not even by themselves.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived