talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group C Matchday 1 - 16 June

football forums

Pathetic, I haven't felt this mad since 2006. That is fuckong bullshit not only was it not a penalty, it wasn't given and then a minute later it was. THAT IS TEXTBOOK FIFA CORRUPTION

I SEE WHY NOW IT IS SO THEY CAN FUCKING FIX MATCHES

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

also, pretty sure even if you don't agree with VAR, that's not to blame here - the ref has been shit all game and still comes to that decision xD 

I didn't see anything at first, but look at where Sainsbury (?) kept his leg. He made the tackle and didn't put his leg down, basically sandwiching Mbappe's leg. Its soft, but its carelessness. Definite penalty for me.

VAR is no different to the way it was already. Decisions are still up for debate, the only difference is how the game now stops, which takes Alot out of the game itself. 

Well taken penalty though a d this may now liven up the game, but the Aussies should feel hard done by as they have worked hard up until now and the penalty decision was questionable. 

Just now, Spike said:

Pathetic, I haven't felt this mad since 2006. That is fuckong bullshit not only was it not a penalty, it wasn't given and then a minute later it was. THAT IS TEXTBOOK FIFA CORRUPTION

Christ almighty man...he took out Griezman after not touching the ball. Even if you think he touched the ball slightly, you can't wipe out the attacker.

What are you lot on about? The team in the box have reviewed it and informed the ref to look at it again. He though the decision was no pen, he reviews it and sees it's actually a pen and overturns. 

Don't tell me that Aussie player did enough to change the direction of the ball with that challenge, clearly never as the ball continued forward.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Happy now !

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You shouldn't be allowed football, you don't even know the rules.

Let me guess, because i'm american? Grow a pair and understand the world doesn't revolve about your island.

1 minute ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

What are you lot on about? The team in the box have reviewed it and informed the ref to look at it again. He though the decision was no pen, he reviews it and sees it's actually a pen and overturns. 

Don't tell me that Aussie player did enough to change the direction of the ball with that challenge, clearly never as the ball continued forward.

I agree. I hate VAR and it needs to be eliminated as soon as possible, but if it wants to be effective it has to get the decisions right. That was a correct decision as Trent I think it was didn't put his leg down and sandwiched Mbappe, making it impossible to keep going. Its carelessness and unfortunately, that's no excuse.

Archived