• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group C Matchday 1 - 16 June

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I hope Mat Ryan makes a good impression. He'll likely need to be our best player today if we're gonna achieve a respectable result 

He blew a massive lead to Tom Brady though, so I don’t hold out much hope.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

This fucking ref is handing fouls for nothing.

Really isn't a contact sport at times.

France not pressing at all, letting Australia play out even though they've got limited passing ability...with that speed and trickery up front....madness

France have been crap. Serves them right for not actually playing the system that has been working for them. Everyone wants Dembele, Griezmann & Mbappe to work as a front 3 but Giroud & Griezmann works better.

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

France have been crap. Serves them right for not actually playing the system that has been working for them. Everyone wants Dembele, Griezmann & Mbappe to work as a front 3 but Giroud & Griezmann works better.

Don't see why it can't, they just need to press aggressively and force mistakes

A player worth 1 million euros (Sainsbury) is doing well against someone worth around 180 million (Mbappe)

Doesn't surprise me, as an unpopular opinion I think Trent is the best and most effective Australian player.

• Administrator

Fucking dull game. Completely insipid performance, where is the cut and thrust of previous games? This is fucking toss from Deschamps. Get Dembele off and Giroud on and start going direct.

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have said it before and will say it again - Trent Sainsbury is one hell of a player.

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sainsbury is so underrated

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

A player worth 1 million euros (Sainsbury) is doing well against someone worth around 180 million (Mbappe)

Doesn't surprise me, as an unpopular opinion I think Trent is the best and most effective Australian player.

Hi Trent!

Just now, Stan said:

Hi Trent!

Hi Stan, tough game for me, especially given I'm multitasking between talking on TF365 and playing against France. I'll get back to you at full time, but I think I am playing well :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived