talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain

football forum

so this group will go to the 3rd and final game to decide who will go thru, coz i can see Spain winning against Iran and that would see a table with spain and portugal on 4 points and iran on 3.    a decider game between portugal and iran will be on the cards .....

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eco said:

No doubt, but surely he picked the country that he feels is home. 

And wanted to switch.

Talking out of your rear

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

He applied to switch to Morocco after not getting first team action for Spain. Which shows playing is his first priority.

Wasn't aware.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

He picked the country that approached him first. 

Ha - well then it all he cared about was playing, then he made an awful choice. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

And wanted to switch.

Talking out of your rear

Like I said, wasn't aware, but did 10 minutes of research to see that his pops is Moroccan, but he was born and raised in Spain so I figured he went with the country he was born and raised in. 

Just now, Eco said:

Wasn't aware.

Like I said, wasn't aware, but did 10 minutes of research to see that his pops is Moroccan, but he was born and raised in Spain so I figured he went with the country he was born and raised in. 

Neither was I on the whole M'Baye Niang debacle yesterday and you decided to try and ridicule me.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Just stop. 

Superb xD

You do it to me and hate it when I bite back.

Maybe next time don't do it and we can live in peace.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Superb xD

You do it to me and hate it when I bite back.

Maybe next time don't do it and we can live in peace.

No hate - but totally different topics, and I didn't state anything as fact. I said 'Surely', which goes to show that I admit to not knowing the whole story. 

You tried to state facts by comparing him to another player. Very different scenarios. 

But I digress, you give me migraines. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

No hate - but totally different topics, and I didn't state anything as fact. I said 'Surely', which goes to show that I admit to not knowing the whole story. 

You tried to state facts by comparing him to another player. Very different scenarios. 

But I digress, you give me migraines. 

Just stop

If you want we can call it truce because it really gets tiresome adding a thought, making a mistake and everyone jumping in to try and ridicule me.

Im no football brain - I'm just another guy. So if you want we can call truce.

34 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

He applied to switch to Morocco after not getting first team action for Spain. Which shows playing is his first priority.

33 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He picked the country that approached him first. 

30 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wasn't aware.

Morocco appealed to Munir before Spain did to represent the country of origin but he refrained from committing due to him being one of the talked about youngsters and hoping for a call up by Spain which finally arrived. But after his debut his form dipped and the rest is history.

He has applied on two occasions for his Spanish football federative license to be switched nationality which Spain had no problems with but FIFA have said no on both occasions due to others trying the same thing. 

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived