talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain

football forum

Soccer is truly become extremely tedious when you continue to have defenders grabbing, holding, tripping, etc. when their team is the inferior one and they are trying to slow things down. 

Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar have all been victim to this already, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple more players. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Whilst Neymar behaving like a child that had had his toys taken away was funny to watch, the constant kicking and pulling was so tedious to watch. 

Teams in general that park the bus do my head in too, you're on the global stage and playing like pussies.

But surely Neymar has a case right? I mean he was fouled 10 times (if not more), on tackles where the defender was just trying to stop the run of play. It's god awful to watch. 

Parking the bus doesn't bother me, as I think it's a style that suits the weaker teams, but the constantly pulling of shirts and fouls is what does me in. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, he had a case but it was still funny.

Since moving to PSG he's become a real brat, such a fall from grace.

I still like the guy, but of course I don't hate PSG, nor do I care for Barcelona. 

Morocco run a lot. They're not allowing us to play at all. Except for the goal and that one other opportunity we didn't have the space to create much. They need a win here obviously and are showing they are far from having given up.

Morocco almost got caught with their pants down. 

Another annoyance of mine in modern football, when a foul is called (or not) and players are arguing with the ref instead of paying attention to the game. 

7 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Amrabat is giving Guerreiro a lot of trouble. 

Ronaldo looks good, and he will look a lot better if Bernardo and Guedes perform at their normal levels.

So true. Ronaldo has looked the better player for two games now. Talk about showing up...

Bernardo looks shy and Guedes has participated a lot but been a bit unlucky imo. He's doing well considering the lack of experience he has here I think. These Marocco defenders aren't mugs btw.

Guerrero is getting bullied. He will never forget this game xD

Just woke up and saw the last 20 minutes, as I've got a meeting in an hour but you've got to feel for Morocco. They are basically doing what I fear France will do to us.

• Administrator
Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

Ronaldo :4_joy: Asking a VAR for his dive

I believe there was contact but not enough for a foul to be given. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Portugal vs Uruguay is going ot be the most boring game ever. 

More likely to be Russia, which could be interesting. Portugal looked thoroughly unconvincing in the Euros but they looked denfesively sound, not so much this time. They are going to reliant on Ronaldo.

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived