• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain

football forum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

how about don't bait anyone and then get pissy when they give you a reply you dont like?

Nah, I'm just sick of him picking on me for anything he doesn't agree with. Gets old.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You do realize you don't have to be a melt all your life.

You also don't need to reply to "the bait"

Just stop.

You are so obnoxious it's borderline hilarious. You are publicly asking for a truce, yet call me a melt. :congrats:

• Subscriber

If having teams celebrate a disallowed goal is an argument against VAR I don't understand. For decades teams have been celebrating goals only to look around and see the linesman had his flag up, admittedly not for the same length of time but the moment of exhilaration being cut short is nothing new.

Just now, Eco said:

You are so obnoxious it's borderline hilarious. You are publicly asking for a truce, yet call me a melt. :congrats:

Just stop

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

HAHA get outta here.

You can't pick and choose what it's for. You can't allow it for penalties which leads to goals and then say it's not allowed to disallow goals that should be ruled out correctly xDxD 

What about the emotion of Spain :/ ?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Blue what about the emotion of the team the disallowed goal is scored against?

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Blue answer my question - what about the emotion of the team that the disallowed goal is scored against? what about the injustice for them?

Still waiting @Blue

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Nah, I'm just sick of him picking on me for anything he doesn't agree with. Gets old.

You are a liar, who tries to rile the emotions of others, and say stupid shit like a goal should be allowed incorrectly because of the way the team celebrated it. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Blue answer my question - what about the emotion of the team that the disallowed goal is scored against? what about the injustice for them?

I don't exactly get the question but if its what I'm thinking, yes you can go both ways. Its all a preference thing though. Especially in a tournament in the world cup - I don't want to wait in suspense for a goal that I think was scored for it to be ruled out in 30 seconds by VAR. Its the way I prefer it. 

For me, football doesn't have to be all fixed. I personally don't have a problem with how VAR has been utilised in this tournament, its been well used, but I still see some flaws that will ruin the flow of the game in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Did you really die in a car accident then? 

Someone can't tell what a joke is meant to be. Even if that backfired.

Cue the upcoming post where you claim that I'm the joke.

• Administrator

Credit to Iran - they've taken this group right to the end with the way results have worked out sort of in their favour and they've still got a chance of qualifying, albeit slim. 

Can't see Portugal losing to Iran but can see that game being another 1-0.

• The title was changed to Group B Matchday 2 - 20 June - Portugal 1-0 Morocco, Iran 0-1 Spain
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived