talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

football forum

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The confidence Franco Armani has given this defence is immense. With Caballero, everytime a ball was kicked up into the box, it was a dangerous chance because of something stupid that Willy did. Armani is showing he's a proper keeper that is up to the task. Not been threatened yet but his organization of the backline is much better. No coincidence if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Iceland just had the best chance of that game to take the lead.

Are you watching the Iceland game?

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Are you watching the Iceland game?

both. Iceland vs Croatia on my laptop and Nigeria vs Argentina on the TV.

Just now, Stan said:

both. Iceland vs Croatia on my laptop and Nigeria vs Argentina on the TV.

Ah right. So am the only one watching Iceland Croatia ha ha

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

The confidence Franco Armani has given this defence is immense. With Caballero, everytime a ball was kicked up into the box, it was a dangerous chance because of something stupid that Willy did. Armani is showing he's a proper keeper that is up to the task. Not been threatened yet but his organization of the backline is much better. No coincidence if you ask me.

This. Otamendi and Rojo look so confident. Rojo putting in a better shift he ever had with United. 

Argentina are moving the ball a lot better but still struggle in the final third. Do they sacrafice a midfielder for another attacker? 

Just now, Cicero said:

This. Otamendi and Rojo look so confident. Rojo pulling in a better shift he ever had with United. 

Argentina are moving the ball a lot better but still struggle in the final third. Do they sacrafice a midfielder for another attacker? 

Di Maria off for Pavon. Its the most logical thing to do. 

• Administrator

xD xDxD 

as the camera was on Messi just then with the team, the BBC commentator just said 'and there's the manager of the Argentina team, sorry, there's Lionel Messi', so sheepishly xD 

• Administrator

Looked soft but one of those 'why do you give the referee a decision to make'. He's pulled him down but I've seen worse not given (even in this tournament).

• The title was changed to Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived