Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

football forum

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

NIGERIA. Stan's Motherland has scored!

I'm cautious today. Qualification on the line and Argentina have Messi who could score a last minute winner and break hearts. Holding out for the final whistle already xD 

Just now, Eco said:

Javier is a disgrace to Argentina with this performance. Unreal that he is even able to make this team anymore. 

I've said it before but in other South American countries, playing in a country like China or in the middle east is something that is frowned upon. For some reason, the Argentinians and Brazilians let it slide. Colombia and Peru have both expressed that they will not call up players in those leagues. I think they should take from example. Guarin is a perfect example. As is Jackson Martinez.

Just now, ScoRoss said:

Any talk of this 'much improved' defence is laughable. Nigeria are just running past them but lack the quality to do anything with it.

They were a lot better in the first half, also that Armani hasn't really been threatened.

• Administrator
Just now, ScoRoss said:

Any talk of this 'much improved' defence is laughable. Nigeria are just running past them but lack the quality to do anything with it.

first half they were good to be fair. Nigeria came out with more urgency and Argentina couldn't hack it. 

• The title was changed to Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived