talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

football forum

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argentine fans, they are easily the best in the world.

Meanwhile us Peruvians are making memes and laughing at each other because we lost to Denmark. We need to learn.

Despite going through, I wanted to bring this up.

Bielsistas

Bielsa went out with one of the most balanced Argentina sides in history in the groups (2002)

Argentina playing awful football with Sampaoli barely got out of the groups.

Maybe there is a reason why they aren't on par with Menottistas and Bilardistas yet. I think Bielsa is a great philosopher too.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Fuck sake. I'm actually devastated :( 

Me too mate, me too. Too brutal World Cup exits in 2 days for me. Thank fuck England v. Belgium is a bit of a dead match as England are already through.

Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

1530042654806.png

Look at that disappointed face in the back ground. xD

That's the face of a handler who's thinking "fuck this is going to be on camera and I'm going to get blamed for this."

• Administrator

Nigeria losing means no free money for anyone.

Don't open any e-mails that look a bit suspect. They won't be for real. No true Nigerian would be in a fit state to do that right now so any you do get would be fake.

Image result for sad Nigerian gif

• The title was changed to Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

After all the shit South America got in the first round, I can see them going 4/5 again. That's the most likely situation, but I'm still reserving judgement on Colombia, who I can't make out for the life of me in what they want to play as.

Just now, Blue said:

After all the shit South America got in the first round, I can see them going 4/10 again. That's the most likely situation, but I'm still reserving judgement on Colombia, who I can't make out for the life of me in what they want to play as.

Brazil will lose to Serbia tomorrow.

Also, Franco Armani must stay within the team. He gave a lot more security to his defenders and never looked out of his comfort zone. That's the first issue fixed, now to bench Mascherano and Di Maria.

Just now, El Profesor said:

Brazil will lose to Serbia tomorrow.

I doubt it, I hope not anyways. For how average Brazil have looked in this tournament, I can see them grinding it out.

My main doubt is Colombia who I'm not sure they'll have the mentality to beat Senegal.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived