talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Spring Invitational 2017; Cannabis Wins!

football forum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

To be honest I was going to moan about you getting lucky with a couple of shots but that last but one shot in the last frame was absolutely hilarious xD was literally the only possible way I could've stopped you winning it off that shot. Shock horror I completely fucked it up.

Good games though.

5 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

joshbrfc 3-1 @Berserker

@Cannabis

Back on form..  including clearing up from the break in one frame. The frame he won i potted the black. ¬¬

Look i even took a pic before taking that shot because it looked like it was going to disconnect, no way in hell that orange ball could have bounced. xD

CRPJCVS.png

I should've won that game and then the tie with an epic comeback! ¬¬

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Oh no, I played Cannabis in the first week when he scraped a win against me. How have you not lost more?!  ¬¬

He only gets beaten by the best mate ;)

Thing for me is I've got an iPad that I can access all the time so I can play on the app, but I hardly ever use a laptop which means I struggle to arrange games against people who don't have the app.

I'll probably sit it out.

• Subscriber

I find it so so easy to play games on the iPhone against other mobile phone users. It's even more easy when you have that person on Facebook. 

Anyway, yes... knockout is probably the best. 

Its like all the old Fifa leagues that me and others used to run over the years, they would never get finished. (Although the result was clear then as I was always running away with it.) :coffee:

• Administrator

think @Cannabis was too generous with extending deadlines etc. Keep them for a week and if players can't do it/too lazy to play, then they lose. 

That's one of the reasons it took ages however I can understand that players didn't even attempt to get games done even with the extensions. 

Me and @Dan played our game anyway?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived