talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 15th September - Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Liverpool

football forum

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, very simular to the Leicester game. Well on top first 20 minutes, then let them back into it, before scoring late in the half. 

Hope we don't continue the trend of that game or else Spurs will punish us, unlike Leicester. 

Salah is doing my head in btw. Looks like he's playing half arsed. 

He had our best chance (other than the goal) and also played Gini in for his most recent shot. He’s not at his brilliant best, making defenders shit themselves whenever he’s got the ball, but it’s not like he’s been completely anonymous.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah, very simular to the Leicester game. Well on top first 20 minutes, then let them back into it, before scoring late in the half. 

Hope we don't continue the trend of that game or else Spurs will punish us, unlike Leicester. 

Salah is doing my head in btw. Looks like he's playing half arsed. 

I think he's not come to terms with being a superstar. Struggled with Eygypt at the world cup and again now. 

Last season he was running on pure elation and didn't have time to think about it. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He had our best chance (other than the goal) and also played Gini in for his most recent shot. He’s not at his brilliant best, making defenders shit themselves whenever he’s got the ball, but it’s not like he’s been completely anonymous.

It's his body language and general mardy face that's getting my back up. He's so good that he'll always create/Get chances, but to me it looks like he's putting no effort into his overall game? 

Just now, LFCMike said:

I think saying something is doing your head in is a moan isn't it?:whistling:

He's not beyond criticism mate. He's just off form that's all but he needs to pick his chin up in my opinion.

Robertson and Mane brilliant there to create for Bobby. 

18 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Should Vorm have caught that ball off the post or is that too harsh? Either way Tottenham's defending today has been poor.

Very harsh. Only thing id say is if lloris was there the communication woild be better snd the defender leaves that for the keeper to collect. 

Interesting game. Liverpool dont look as scinitilating as last year but very street wise and sold. Spurs look shattered. 

Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Spurs have had an absolute shocker today, Liverpool should be 5/6 up. The Scousers are looking formidable, seriously strong team.

Maybe the real Spurs team turned up at White Hart Lane, considering this is where the game was supposed to be played :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived