talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 15th September - Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Liverpool

football forum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is our biggest test so far. Spurs have one of the best attacks in Europe, never mind England, so we’ll see how much of our defences good form is based on their overall quality v the quality of our opposition.

This’ll be won or lost in the midfield - whoever can starve Kane/our front 3 of service better will probably end up the winner.

• The topic was pinned
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’d take Gini off for Henderson at half time. Need a bit more in the midfield and Gini is almost always invisible in away matches.

To be fair hes not going to be anything but invisible given that he's playing as the number 6 in front of the back four.

I'd give Salah the second half off as well and give Shaqiri a run out. He's so far off the pace it's untrue. 

Wijnaldum scores as we debate his departure xD

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

To be fair hes not going to be anything but invisible given that he's playing as the number 6 in front of the back four.

I'd give Salah the second half off as well and give Shaqiri a run out. He's so far off the pace it's untrue. 

Wijnaldum scores as we debate his departure xD

😆

Well i agree on Salah too so maybe he'll score next! 

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

A deserved half time lead for us. Could have been more if our final ball was better. Just hope we haven't let Spurs off the hook in that first half

Yeah, very simular to the Leicester game. Well on top first 20 minutes, then let them back into it, before scoring late in the half. 

Hope we don't continue the trend of that game or else Spurs will punish us, unlike Leicester. 

Salah is doing my head in btw. Looks like he's playing half arsed. 

Oh and we have never lost a game when Wiji has scored an away goal :D

• The topic was unpinned

Archived