talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool - Saturday 29th September

football forum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favourite matches. Chelsea and Liverpool have developed a very strong sporting rivalry over the last decade and a half, and it shows when nearly every match is a tight affair with lots of drama.  Liverpool are a very good team, and are usually a pleasure to watch. 

I am just wondering what personality I should be adopting if we are losing today... should I be the graceful in defeat type and congratulate the fans of the opposition should we be defeated because I could probably pull that one off with some ease or should I go with option B where I start slagging everyone from the manager to the fans off and then start insulting everyone on here spilling all my emotional discontent onto everyone??? 

Mmmmm I will need to think about it... still got a bit of time, I can practice in the mirror a bit beforehand to see which one is a better fit..

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It's games like this where the opposition have a lot going forward that tests us at the back... It's our Achilles heel.. 

Yeah I also prefer playing sides that are more shite than Chelsea/us too. You’ve looked dangerous going forward. A lot of sides we’ve played haven’t looked as good going forward in 90 minutes as you have in 18. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I also prefer playing sides that are more shite than Chelsea/us too. You’ve looked dangerous going forward. A lot of sides we’ve played haven’t looked as good going forward in 90 minutes as you have in 18. 

Pleasing to see two sides willing to try and play attacking football, win or lose it's great to watch players playing with freedom and confidence

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Pleasing to see two sides willing to try and play attacking football, win or lose it's great to watch players playing with freedom and confidence

Yeah it’s always nice too when both sides are full of good players playing good football. This match is so fucking open, I thought Willian would score for sure.

Fuck Hazard scores.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool - Saturday 29th September
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived