talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

12 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

The only reason why we are all involved in Afghanistan and Syria is because it holds the largest amount of Lithium used for batteries, which will become the new oil of the future.   Also Asad is one of the only dictators that America don't have any control over so they need to get rid of Assad but Putin is the stumbling block. 

There was a Soviet report back in the days that said 

'Afghanistan is the Saudi Arabia of Lithium '

43 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

The only reason why we are all involved in Afghanistan and Syria is because it holds the largest amount of Lithium used for batteries, which will become the new oil of the future.   Also Asad is one of the only dictators that America don't have any control over so they need to get rid of Assad but Putin is the stumbling block. 

Yes'm but Asad is the only secular leader in the Middle East.  We don't need to meddle anymore!

Intetesting thing about the Syrian War is that eveyone is fighting the bad guys 'ISIS' and eveyone has killed their share numbers of 'ISIS', if you sum up the total numbers of 'ISIS' killed by everyone that rounds about 4,00000

What 4,00000 :o and there is more

2 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Intetesting thing about the Syrian War is that eveyone is fighting the bad guys 'ISIS' and eveyone has killed their share numbers of 'ISIS', if you sum up the total numbers of 'ISIS' killed by everyone that rounds about 4,00000

No one knows who ISIS are,  The Russians are killing anyone who is against the Syrian Government, The USA are just killing everyone, The Turks are killing the Kurds who are supposed to be fighting ISIS with the backing of The US and UK  xD

Edited by VanPaddy

2 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Al-Qaeda, Taliban and now ISIS.  What can the West come up with next to justify benefits?

7 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Taliban are supposed to be back on the Scene now, they are actually fighting ISIS also to get power. 

Didn't you know more than 100 future Talibans got killed recently in Kundooz

cmLgmnyPIkYoSQC-800x450-noPad.jpg?152294

Massacre of Children(future Taliban) in Kundooz

More than 100 children massacred by Americans and their stooges in Kunduz, Afghanistan.

7 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Didn't you know more than 100 future Talibans got killed recently in Kundooz

cmLgmnyPIkYoSQC-800x450-noPad.jpg?152294

Massacre of Children(future Taliban) in Kundooz

More than 100 children massacred by Americans and their stooges in Kunduz, Afghanistan.

Well America are the real problem in this whole mess.    Didn't America kill Russians also a few weeks ago in an Air strike. 

Edited by VanPaddy

1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Well the Zionist are the real problem in this whole mess. 

As much as everyone likes to say these are conspiracy theories and nonsense but every major event happening in the world right now is influenced by a group of people call it the illuminate or whatever.

20 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Well America are the real problem in this whole mess.    Didn't America kill Russians also a few weeks ago in an Air strike. 

They were Russians mercenaries trying to attack a US military installation.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2018-02-26/russias-mercenary-debacle-syria

• 3 weeks later...

America's military is generally a massive shit stain on the world. They'll pretend they're doing it for freedom and democracy (which, for some reason, a lot of Americans are naive enough to buy into) but in reality, if the violent dictator is their violent dictator then it's all good.

Amber Rudd resigns as Home Secretary for lying to Parliament in order to cover-up her predecessor May's policy of deporting black citizens to "home" countries they couldn't even remember in pursuit of pre-planned targets.

Yup, another day in Tory Britain. The only problem is that our Strong and Stable PM is running out of human shields.

• 1 month later...

I know posters in this part of the forum prefer to post as if they are intelligentsia versions of The Sun :ph34r: so this news might not matter to anyone, but tomorrow the Swiss vote in a referendum on ending fractural reserve banking and potentially setting in motion a dramatic change of the economic world as we know it by nationalising credit creation.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I know posters in this part of the forum prefer to post as if they are intelligentsia versions of The Sun :ph34r: so this news might not matter to anyone, but tomorrow the Swiss vote in a referendum on ending fractural reserve banking and potentially setting in motion a dramatic change of the economic world as we know it by nationalising credit creation.

Im interested in this. Can you elaborate using small and simple words? Its not for me because I studied Economics at university and definitely haven't forgotten almost all of it, it's so that other people can understand.

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Im interested in this. Can you elaborate using small and simple words? Its not for me because I studied Economics at university and definitely haven't forgotten almost all of it, it's so that other people can understand.

Economics was part of my degree as well and this wasn't covered. 97% of the population and almost all politicians did not know where money came from around 5 years ago. How many do now probably depends on who follows the field, I bet plenty of MP's don't.

The Vollgeld Initiative the Swiss are voting on will end private banks ability to loan money out that isn't 100% backed by depositers who willingly provided their money to be loaned out, aka savers. At the moment when you deposit £100 into your bank account the bank only has to keep a fraction of this in reserve for when you ask for it back. The rest they can loan out to someone else. 

They don't move money directly but for hypothetical scenario lets say they do. Let's say they take £90 of your £100 to give to Mr A to buy a house. Mr A transfers that money to Mr B in exchange for the house. Mr B now has £90 in his bank account. You still have £100 in your bank account. Money is created out of nothing. Mr B's bank then lends £81 of his £90 to Mrs C to buy a car. Mrs C transfers that £81 to Mr D to buy the car. Mr D has £81, Mr B has £90 and you have £100. None of this is real money. It's a giant ponzi scheme.

When a bank makes so many bad loans that they become insolvent the whole system is at risk of collapse. Until eventually a bank is "bailed out" by more debt, kicking the can down the road to prevent complete social collapse.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Economics was part of my degree as well and this wasn't covered. 97% of the population and almost all politicians did not know where money came from around 5 years ago. How many do now probably depends on who follows the field, I bet plenty of MP's don't.

The Vollgeld Initiative the Swiss are voting on will end private banks ability to loan money out that isn't 100% backed by depositers who willingly provided their money to be loaned out, aka savers. At the moment when you deposit £100 into your bank account the bank only has to keep a fraction of this in reserve for when you ask for it back. The rest they can loan out to someone else. 

Let's say they take £90 of your £100 to give to Mr A to buy a house. Mr A transfers that money to Mr B in exchange for the house. Mr B now has £90 in his bank account. You still have £100 in your bank account. Money is created out of nothing. Mr B's bank then lends £81 of his £90 to Mrs C to buy a car. Mrs C transfers that £81 to Mr D to buy the car. Mr D has £81, Mr B has £90 and you have £100. None of this is real money. It's a giant ponzi scheme.

So right now, in most countries, the bank holds people's savings and lends out money. They work on a basis that if Mr A, Mr B, Mr C and Mr D all have £100 in their accounts then the bank "owes" them £400 overall when they want their money. However, if Mr E wants to borrow £200 from the bank for 12 months, they can lend them the other people's money in the knowledge that they probably won't all want to withdraw their cash during those 12 months. On a larger scale the assumption is that even if a bank only "has" 10% of the money in their customers accounts, enough people will be putting money back into their accounts to satisfy the financial needs of all of the money leaving the bank through withdrawals and transfers. Well sort of.

So now rather than bank accounts and loans being essentially a massive list of who owes who hypothetical money at some point in the future, in Switzerland they will be more like an actual money exchange service where you go and ask for a loan of €10,000 and the bank can't give it to you unless there is at least €10,000 of savings around?

I do think I'm following you but I don't think I've explained it back very well....

• Upvote 1

• The title was changed to Other News & General Chat