talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-0 Brighton - Tuesday 23rd April, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.45

Live on Sky Sports

e6df9075f2a3dca8eda72d87d90cf4f6.jpg   VS      1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p

Head to Head
Brighton 1-2 Tottenham
Brighton 1-1 Tottenham
Tottenham 2-0 Brighton
Tottneham 2-0 Brighton (EFL Cup)
Brighton 2-3 Tottenham (Friendly)

Recent Form
Tottenham - LLWWW
Brighton - DLLLL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That's a sensational hit.

Too bad it wasn't Sigurdsson against De Gea so that everyone could put it down to poor positioning from the goalkeeper. :whistling:

Eriksen's quality in this team is often overlooked due to Kane and Son and Alli grabbing the headlines but Eriksen is the classiest of them all and it's particularly criminal when people deem Alli to be a star player at Spurs when he isn't half the player Eriksen is.

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I was excited to see 0-0 on my results app, turned the game on and in under 10 seconds they score. I am a lucky charm for the other top four contenders.

Dont watch the City vs United game tonight pls. :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If you could beat them, that'd be great. :)

I think you'll stay up. You've got more quality about you than Brighton have, and Glenn Murray now looks completely passed it and Jahanbakhsh looks like the worst signing of the season and completely unsuited to the league, and they've got an awful run in. Cardiff definitely have more of a chance to make and take chances than Brighton do.

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-0 Brighton - Tuesday 23rd April, 2019
21 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think you'll stay up. You've got more quality about you than Brighton have, and Glenn Murray now looks completely passed it and Jahanbakhsh looks like the worst signing of the season and completely unsuited to the league, and they've got an awful run in. Cardiff definitely have more of a chance to make and take chances than Brighton do.

Biggest concern for us is that Brighton only need a win to stay up and I have a feeling that they could get it against Newcastle. We have to beat Fulham (who've just got a tiny bit of form going) and a point against Palace just to go above them (if Brighton lost both games). 

It's doable but Saturday is definetly crunch time now. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived