Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Recent Form
Man Utd - LLLWL
Chelsea - DWLWW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Seems like that race for fourth has seen some terrible performances lately so not sure how this will pan out but I think whoever wins this is the one who will get that last CL spot considering the amount of games left after. I think Chelsea will beat United and solidify they spot.

This is out only hope to get in the champions League.  I suppose a draw would be the best result for us. A chelsea win would be the worst. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

And Fred.

And Smalling, Young, Sánchez, Jones etc and play a few youth players and blood them in as I don't think United will achieve fuck all this season the way they are playing. :coffee:   

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh you could probably say the same for Man Utd and Arsenal

Yeah but arsenal have spent a lot less so it would be more of an achievement for us to get it. To be honest the points total is quite high for a fourth place finish I don't think the teams are as bad as some are making out

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah but arsenal have spent a lot less so it would be more of an achievement for us to get it. To be honest the points total is quite high for a fourth place finish I don't think the teams are as bad as some are making out

17/18 - 75 points (Liverpool)
16/17 - 76 (Liverpool)
15/16 - 66 (Man City)
14/15 - 70 (Man Utd)
13/14 - 79 (Arsenal)
12/13 - 73 (Arsenal)
11/12 - 69 (Tottenham)
10/11 - 68 (Arsenal)

Maximum points Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd can get is between 73-76 points so it's about par for the course, really.

The points total for the sides this season is relatively normal; how the teams have got those points, especially Chelsea & Utd, hasn't been anything special. Arsenal's away form has been underwhelming for majority of the season, let's face it. Mid-table at best.

Our results away against the top six have been very poor. 

Sarri will but I would much prefer we didn't bother with the false nine today,  it limits our best threat in Hazard and I'd rather we be braver in our team selection. Sarri's mindset though will be that Man United have to win the game and hence I'd imagine our approach will be a bit more conservative and we'd look to take advantage of spaces on the break. I would rather us embrace the attack which is something I've been calling for all season. The reason Hazard plays false nine is because of the belief it gives us more defensive security as the other wide players get through more work defensively. Hazard has improved defensively under Sarri but the manager must believe he still leaves us a bit unbalanced on the left-hand side. The thing is when you push Hazard up front, it also naturally pushes the team as a whole further back as for Eden to work up front he needs the space in behind. Giroud may be easier for the likes of Jones and Smalling to deal with but I'd like to see him playing there today. Let's have a go and not wait for the opposition.

Fucking twats I wish I had one of those game of thrones dragons.

I’ve always hated Manchester United, but this season has pushed it to another level. What a pack of fucking cunts. Truly the worst fucking thing about football is the fact Manchester United exist.

Chelsea are an utter shambles, which I guess is poetic justice since they’re an oil club. But this is so fucking annoying

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea - Sunday 28th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived