talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)

Just now, Stan said:

Fair enough. I think I said in another thread a few weeks back he's almost underrated in the Liverpool side this season with a different role while Mane/Salah get the plaudits for the goals. Got a good work rate on him and blends well with midfield to help attacks. 

He's our most important attacking player tbh. Not as flashy as the other two, but he does all the dirty work. Salah's our best attacker, but Firmino's the most important to our system.

Decent chance there.

I think there will be a red card in this match for some reason.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Michael Owen saying that he prays Liverpool get back in it, has he completely forgotten that he signed for Manchester United xD?

He's been trying to win Liverpool fans back over since he retired. It's excruciating.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

He's been trying to win Liverpool fans back over since he retired. It's excruciating.

Someone at the club decided to make him LFC Fan Ambassador for some reason. It's a stupid decision because he's pretty broadly hated by our fans. But he and the club get constant stick for it and I think him being desperate to prove he's "one of us" is just something he has to do to keep that role.

I think it should be John Arne Riise in that role tbh. He's basically an online shitposter as well as a former player, good fit for someone fans would like.

No one giving credit to Ter Stegen for the game he's having? If this was De Gea people on social media would have been wanking themselves silly.

This lad is the best in the world, although that's not news.

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

Barca... aren't as good as I expected them to be. 

I knew Valverde was more pragmatic but they just look like a counter attacking team that happens to have Messi. 

The thing I find weird is that he's proven to be more of a league manager than cup... and his style is that of a cup manager.

In the last 3 years, he's only lost 3 games in La Liga.

• Administrator
Just now, Grizzly21 said:

No one giving credit to Ter Stegen for the game he's having? If this was De Gea people on social media would have been wanking themselves silly.

This lad is the best in the world, although that's not news.

Didn't have much to do first half. Made two very good saves and people have commented on it? 

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

No one giving credit to Ter Stegen for the game he's having?

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Unlucky Milner... fine save as well

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nice shot there from Salah, sneaky. Great reaction save

B|

Fuck me, that was a lovely bit of hoofball though. Lovely chance that, shame it's straight at Ter Stegen.

We look more like Barca at home, at least compared to what I was expecting, than Barca at home do.

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Of all the places to hit the ball he hits it straight at the keeper... 

Ter Stegen's handling though... not easy to not rebound that or hit it away but he reacted so quickly and held onto the ball well.

Archived