Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Tipping thread - 2017/18

Dan    226

WEEK 10 TABLE (October 2 - October 8)

59e949a35845a_Week10-October8.thumb.PNG.b1fdf5ed329a5439387ed57da7d730b7.PNG

First of all, apologies for not only the pathetic delay, but the fact there's still another week to come (but it's too late and I cannot be arsed).

This week was what could only be described as an absolute disaster.

The only one to not let it down was the reliable @Smiley Culture who collected an eighth win on the bounce. Although his biggest win has only been £6.66, it's paying off as he now has a comfortable lead at the top of the table.

He was the only one of seven to collect a win. @Batard could be deemed very unlucky to lose his, although the general theme of the weekend is that Notts County have a hell of a lot to answer for, with @Stan, @RandoEFC and @Lucas all being let down by them (as well as others). @Cannabis backed an ambitious double that would involve the home nations being involved in some entertaining games, so it's little surprise that he has a red score by his name.

But idiot of the week only has the one contender. Yours truly. I love a bit of the A-League, goals galore and fairly generous odds considering. I spent my Friday night playing FIFA and making silly bets online, and in doing so managed to accumulate a £10 stake into £108. My general rule when doing this is withdraw the money once I hit £100 and then play with the remainder. I've had some incredible runs where I've won about 12 in a row and ended up getting up to £130 or so, then the £30 back up to £140 etc... I managed to withdraw around £500 in one afternoon once, although it's quite concerning how little it seems to bother me staking £75 anymore, for example.

Having got up to £108 I thought fuck it, the A-League is great for a goal and threw the lot of it on the single of Melbourne v Sydney FC. I missed Stan's advice and woke up to find I'd lost. I even blew one of my £25 stakes on here on it in the process, dropping me 3 places in the table and contributing to an overall diabolical week.

Although sure enough, Stan, they won their next game 3-2.

Will try and get week 11's table in for tomorrow night if I'm able to, although it's safe to say mine went a little better.

Dan    226

WEEK 11 TABLE (October 9 - October 15)

59ea8f647cecc_Week11-October15.thumb.PNG.f836e154ac2a56b30219a7331642ddf3.PNG

Another week, and quite frankly, another disaster. Whilst not quite scraping the lows of last week, it's still ranked as one of the worst weeks yet and the overall score is a worrying -£170.95, with four players now £50 or more down.

Reading from the top, @Smiley Culture cements his lead with a 9th straight win, and his biggest yet as generously priced Notts County did the business against Barnet.

I also went straight back to 2nd from 5th after backing Uruguay to beat Bolivia in the first half when Bolivia took a shock lead. The game ended 4-2. A very comfortable win in the end.

@Batard is proving he's French with his bright start only to let down afterwards as he loses again, although you could see a lot of logic in that one. @Lucas had a bit of a mare, unlucky to a degree as both looked likely but it wasn't to be, while @...Dan's very ambitious in-play double lost.

@RandoEFC loses again, no sympathy as his love affair with Asian handicap is throwing me and thankfully he isn't winning any of them. @Stan could be deemed unlucky as Celtic only won 1-0 while his other game finished 3-6!

It just isn't happening for @Storts, it's 7 defeats out of 7 and he cements his place at the foot of the table.

Get some in for the weekend!

Batard    326

Hmmm,  not feeling it this week with these fixtures. Going to risk a small stake on;

Levante vs Getafe Home, BTTS - No, 5+ corners each team 11/1

£2.50 wins £30.00

...Dan    58
3 hours ago, Batard said:

Hmmm,  not feeling it this week with these fixtures. Going to risk a small stake on;

Levante vs Getafe Home, BTTS - No, 5+ corners each team 11/1

£2.50 wins £30.00

Not allowed, mate. Has to be a tenner.

Batard    326
14 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Not allowed, mate. Has to be a tenner.

Fair enough. I’ll find something else to bet on

Stan    868
8 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm hoping this returns me to winning ways... 

Screenshot_20171021-082538~01.png

this is getting beyond a fucking joke now.

Betis' last 2 matches have SEVENTEEN goals in them. And there's only 2 in this game against a side that is 2nd from bottom as well as Betis themselves having one of the worst defences in the league.

Takes the fucking piss. One goal away. AGAIN. 

Dan    226
7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

One goal away yet again xD

You were also one game away as Swansea didn't play Palace xD

• Haha 1

Dan    226
9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Tottenham and Liverpool BTTS 10/17

Everton and Arsenal BTTS 5/7

£10 @ 2.72/1 = £27.20

I'm going to be that one who is REALLY picky about this but 2.72/1 would actually be 3.72, so your odds are actually 1.72/1.