talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Favourite Pizza topping

football forums

42 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I mean, that's a really tough call for me. @Tommy's cooking and "Sebastian Vettel's greatest DRS moments 2010-2019" is something that may be just below a chocolate pizza. 

My cooking is fantastic, you muppet. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Do you fancy one of these, a chocolate pizza with hazelnut spread (Nutella recommended) with chocolate chips, I showed the wife and she said "YUK", showed the grandson AJ and he said "Yes please" xD

download.png.2cdade4b90566139a1aab02a5432dab6.png

John this is disgusting and an insult to this topic. How very dare you. 

25 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Must say, pineapple on pizza is definitely a winner. Not my favourite but works well. 

25 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Best pizza I’ve ever had were little rectangle slices down the side streets of Rome though. My god. Take me back. 

If you'd have mentioned that first thing to the people in Rome. you wouldn't have made it out of there alive. 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Best pizza I’ve ever had were little rectangle slices down the side streets of Rome though. My god. Take me back. 

Just reminded me of when I was in Liverpool or Newcastle and they sold pizza slices inside this club. Best thing ever, at the time. Probably wouldn't touch it if I was sober but when you're hammered who gives a fuck. 

9 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I fucking knew this bloke was too good to be true. 

Honeymoon period is over mate, you're getting to know the nuts and bolts now. 

In the day and age a man can happily work in Mcdonald's (Wythenshawe) with long flowing hair, long red nails and either a fake pair of tits or socks in a bra, then it's acceptable for me to come out of the closet and admit I don't mind pineapple on the odd pizza. 

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

IMG-20210323-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b7f40483e9befc83f614909ddadeefb0.jpg

That is just baked bean overkill, if you halved the beans and added sliced sausage, bacon and hash browns you could market that and sell it out of butty van and there would a queue a mile long. 

The breakfast pizza.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Err? My glasses must be steamed up, I thought the picture was of a pizza with beans & egg? still, that made me hungry for sausages, bacon, beans & eggs with chips xD

yes but what you suggest means it would not be a pizza. 

I love Pizza. Haven't had one for ages but will be next bank holiday weekend.

I like the Neopolitan style best personally, got one near me called Popsi's that does lovely wood-fired ones.

Pepperoni is my go to topping but 'Margarita Monday's' for a fiver is very hard to turn down.

IMG_20210324_180104_197.thumb.jpg.4e3bc3e53b207a0fb13de668b075a08a.jpg

Just now, Bluewolf said:

A shame

The world's an ever changing place mate, the pizza may have its origins firmly in Italy but that doesn't mean people can't play about with flavours. 

The chicken balti pie is a perfect case of a collision of cultures. 

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Pineapple is ok. It's not the best thing to put on a pizza though, and there are probably dozens of better options. 

Pepperoni, jalapeños, spicy beef, peppers, red onions, chilli oil and tomato base sauce

Thats my flavour. Like you don't mind pineapple but is way down my list. 

Archived