talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

3 hours ago, Machado said:

The vaccines are meant to make us all gay.

If you go to the doctor and he whips out his "Johnson and Johnson", that should be a red flag right there. Johnson is another word for penis. That's not a coincidence.

If I don't let a man put his penis in my asshole and bust a nut, why should I let some doctor have sex with my arm? A syringe is basically an ejaculating dildo and it's still gay no matter what hole it goes in.

They're also talking about making this into a "man date". Now I don't know about you but I always thought dating a man was pretty gay, I've never had to suck anyone's dick to go to a restaurant before, why should I start now?

(don't worry this is a copypasta)

Any Johnson pics?

Not true. Won’t get many people more pro vaccine than me. The West’s inability to conceive that we have to live with a disease is extremely damaging though and should be challenged. People genuinely enjoy the sense of power and control this pandemic has given them and they don’t want to lose it.

The problems being stored up by all this aren’t all immediately apparent but will fester and explode at some point. In particular our total disregard for children’s education. 

Edited by The Artful Dodger
  • Upvote 4

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/12/omicron-is-sneaky-it-could-be-fatal-for-us-or-for-our-faith-in-government

Good example of what I’m talking about. This person seems to think that OMICRON being mild and thus meaning an end to restrictions would actually be BAD news. There is now an almost munchausen mentality amongst many. They love the rolling drama of ‘variants’, ‘panic’. ‘deaths’,.

3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/12/omicron-is-sneaky-it-could-be-fatal-for-us-or-for-our-faith-in-government

Good example of what I’m talking about. This person seems to think that OMICRON being mild and thus meaning an end to restrictions would actually be BAD news. There is now an almost munchausen mentality amongst many. They love the rolling drama of ‘variants’, ‘panic’. ‘deaths’,.

The article doesn't look anywhere near as dramatic as your post.

They say the outcome is lose lose. Suggesting if Omicron public health responses show to be more than required, there could be a loss of trust in public health authorities that could roll into future threats making them harder to deal with. I think that's a reasonable thought which could become of strategical consideration to that field. They are not saying they want it to be bad nor what is worse. Merely that whatever the outcome isn't going to be entirely positive from a public health point of view. 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Stan said:

The announcement from Boris was a total waste of time.

Just thinks another three-word catch phrase and bleating on about the vaccine and bringing the army in again is all he has to do to get a polling boost. He's a busted flush. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Waylander said:

I was looking at an article by the founder of the PCR test, said it was wrong to use this test as it could not distinguish between a live virus or a dead virus.

Got a link?

36 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Surely he’d be seriously ill from that? Also, would the doctors not see all the needle holes? 

I dont know mate. Read it on Yahoo. They did say it was dangerous. 

6 hours ago, 6666 said:

Covid passes to be a thing now at large events in England. Don't actually know how to feel about this. If they extend this to public transport then that will be one massive headache.

Already a normal thing in Germany. They started doing it in public transport two weeks ago too. But not that you have to show it whenever you enter a bus or a train. They just do random checks.