The better place to talk football.

Do You Stand or Sit?

football forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spike said:

Your arsehole stops the water splashing mate, then you turn it off 

Ow you are on about the things that clean your ass. We don't generally use them in the UK. I thought you were on about the things that stop the water splashing on your ass you put in the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Ow you are on about the things that clean your ass. We don't generally use them in the UK. I thought you were on about the things that stop the water splashing on your ass you put in the toilet. 

Geez mate I didn’t just discover a toilet seat aged 29

• Subscriber
On 08/02/2023 at 15:42, Spike said:

Bidets are game changers, I was hesitant but I implore everyone invest in one. Even if it is cheap one you attach to th rim of the toilet. 

Can confirm, I fought the idea for years until I tried one. I ordered that shit as soon as it was on sale after that day.

1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Can confirm, I fought the idea for years until I tried one. I ordered that shit as soon as it was on sale after that day.

I too am on team bidet.

I bought mine during the great toilet paper shortage of 2020 because going to the supermarket every day and not seeing a single roll of toilet paper anywhere was fucking traumatic. I still don't understand that. "Oh no, there's a respiratory illness spreading all around the world. Surely this means we'll never stop shitting if we catch it." Fucking absolute dickheads.

Although they resulted in me getting a bum gun and now I'm pretty sure my arse is the cleanest it's ever been in my life... so I guess I should be really thanking them for the poo paranoia.

Archived