talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I like TAD as well but I was finding that he grated on me during his most recent spell where he'd never really bothered me in the past (although the insults directed at Stan were obviously unacceptable). Given that I'd tend to agree with him more often than not, he still seemed to be looking for excuses to pick a fight sometimes. A shame to see him go but had to be done.

• Subscriber

It's such a weak and negative characteristic when you have to resort to personally insulting someone. I wasn't active to know or see what was going on, but it's something i feel strongly about and see in real day to day life and i've had it against me.... losing an argument or a debate, i'll resort to personally insulting you.

On 28/01/2022 at 21:50, Stan said:

Never was fond of him even before he got personal. His lack of apology after the last time said it all. Then he said he came back a new man. Has no class about him in the slightest. Far too much anger within as well.

Who is this person? What did they do? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Is this one of your retirement hobbies? X 

I love keeping track of old-time members in here, I can remember you disappearing for a while then suddenly popping in again but maybe you had your hands full helping your wife with the twins, how are they getting on anyway?

41 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I love keeping track of old-time members in here, I can remember you disappearing for a while then suddenly popping in again but maybe you had your hands full helping your wife with the twins, how are they getting on anyway?

I was busy, wanted a break, plus had a knee recon! 

going well mate may post a pic soon x 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Hope you and the fam are keeping well 

Forum bad boys eh 😂 😜😜😁

Not saying this place is like this but I've been on some where certain members can say wtf they like and gets ignored then loads jump on for a gang bang on 1 members saying all kinds. Nothing gets done. The lone ranger dares to say something and get banned as a trouble maker. 

Doesn't fit into the "gang" ⛔⛔⛔🛂🛂🛂🛂🛃

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I reckon he went to Japan. He just forgot to tell us about it this time. 

16 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Did you know I used to live there? Pretty sure I’ve mentioned it. Almost as many times as @Danny has mentioned he lived in NZ and AUS. ;) 

You can try and throw me under the bus but you will never get away from mentioning Japan in every other sentence :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Danny said:

You can try and throw me under the bus but you will never get away from mentioning Japan in every other sentence :ph34r:

Haha I do not. How dare you suggest I mention Japan in every other sentence! That is outrageous. Japan in every other sentence! 

• The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?