talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

32 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not seen @SchalkeUK around for a while, last posted on Feb 27 this year :(

I was thinking the same a few weeks back, as I wanted to discuss the situation at his club. He has not been online for a while, but he had some interesting stories about Schalke and German football in general.

On 13/09/2023 at 11:54, Coma said:

Speaking of Discord, I haven't seen @Devil on there in a long while.  You doing OK mate?

Thanks for asking, I'm not going to lie I've had a bad period. I decided to come online less as I need to get my head clear. 

To top it off my mum who suffers with COPD recently got Covid and ended up in hospital for a period. Thankfully she's on the mend now and she's home. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Devil said:

Thanks for asking, I'm not going to lie I've had a bad period. I decided to come online less as I need to get my head clear. 

To top it off my mum who suffers with COPD recently got Covid and ended up in hospital for a period. Thankfully she's on the mend now and she's home. 

Stay strong and keep fighting.

Wishing your mum a full recovery 👍

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

I hope she pulls through ok buddy, I have COPD and asthma and this bloody hot weather knocks me for six, I have a wee fan beside me which helps and if its to hot outside I won't move from in here. 

8 hours ago, Devil said:

Wishing her and you all the best. Get back on when you can.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Over the last 5 years. Posters who were regular on here that have stopped posting. Are you in touch with them? Have they said why they no longer post?

Who you asking?

I know a lot are on Facebook etc and members in here talk to them via that outlet.