• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Given spending in previous transfer windows on the ilk of Imbula, Shaqiri etc. it wouldn't surprise me if Stoke do have fourty five million to spend. But I agree, they wouldn't be spending it all on Wayne Rooney.

i know it's the last thing people want to hear but I think Stoke can still benefit from British no nonsense characters that everybody either hates or doesn't rate. I'm still quite surprised that Lee Cattermole has never ended up at Stoke.

Stoke have completely lost their identity. No-one fears playing Stoke anymore. I'd dispute that they have made any progress under Hughes. The stat about them not beating a side above 14th is pretty terrible.

13 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Given spending in previous transfer windows on the ilk of Imbula, Shaqiri etc. it wouldn't surprise me if Stoke do have fourty five million to spend. But I agree, they wouldn't be spending it all on Wayne Rooney.

i know it's the last thing people want to hear but I think Stoke can still benefit from British no nonsense characters that everybody either hates or doesn't rate. I'm still quite surprised that Lee Cattermole has never ended up at Stoke.

I never knew why Joey Barton did join up...

10 hours ago, Toony said:

I would think Stoke will definitely have those funds if they need them but as has already been said, Rooney isn't the right man and with due respect I'm not sure he'd be all that interested in a move to Stoke.

I agree and disagree to an extent. I think he's better off going to Stoke than MLS or the chinese super league but there has to be other premiership teams higher up that are better than us that would take him you'd think?!?!

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Ederson has just  arrived in Manchester for a medical, looks like Bravo is out :banana:

"Ederson arrived in Manchester on Monday afternoon and will go through all the formalities before signing his City contract"

Who are you quoting there? Yourself? xD

17 minutes ago, Storts said:

Rose isn't going anywhere - just lazy journalism from his 5live appearance last week.

Walker to City is going to happen though. 

Who will replace Walker babes? Also do you think he is a crucial member of the defense?

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Who will replace Walker babes? Also do you think he is a crucial member of the defense?

No idea - very few rumours.

He is yes, but he's also the member of the first team that is most expendable, so any money over £40 million that can be reinvested and I'll be happy

Really like Kyle though - and it's a shame he's had his head turned by money.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

He is yes, but he's also the member of the first team that is most expendable, so any money over £40 million that can be reinvested and I'll be happy

City would give 50 with ease, they paid 50 mill for Stones.

6 minutes ago, Storts said:

Really like Kyle though - and it's a shame he's had his head turned by money.

Can't just be money though, if either City or United come in for you you know you've more chance of silverware too with them than with you.

Just now, Danny said:

Can't just be money though, if either City or United come in for you you know you've more chance of silverware too with them than with you.

Don't think that's true really - it's money first and foremost. Our team is better than both of theirs right now. Kyle wants a fresh challenge as he's been at the club a long time, but ultimately he had his head turned by money. Only a few months ago he was saying Tottenham till I die and slagging off the City fans. 

15 minutes ago, Storts said:

Don't think that's true really - it's money first and foremost. Our team is better than both of theirs right now. Kyle wants a fresh challenge as he's been at the club a long time, but ultimately he had his head turned by money. Only a few months ago he was saying Tottenham till I die and slagging off the City fans. 

I mean it definitely is, it won't take long for City and United to strengthen and anyone would expect them to win silverware before yourselves regardless of how good your team currently is.

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

I mean it definitely is, it won't take long for City and United to strengthen and anyone would expect them to win silverware before yourselves regardless of how good your team currently is.

Hahaha - hear the same every summer. Look how much United spent last summer, we just got better than them. Same with City. You're completely naive if you think largely this move isn't about money.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Hahaha - hear the same every summer. Look how much United spent last summer, we just got better than them. Same with City. You're completely naive if you think largely this move isn't about money.

I know money is a big motive but he could move to Asia or America for money. He's moving to a club that can offer bigger money and silverware.

Archived