talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

And according to the club, it's unlikely.  His family is deeply settled and love life in London. The club has continuously stated that they won't sell him, not to mention they are in the works of a new contract. And to be completely honest, I'll believe club statements over rubbish the sun, metro, and daily star print out. 

So you'll not be posting anymore rumours linking Chelsea to players then unless it's confirmed by the club?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

So you'll not be posting anymore rumours linking Chelsea to players then unless it's confirmed by the club?

Well, that kind of defeats the whole purpose of a 'rumour'. To engage upon and discuss. If a rumor is posted, you would think a sound minded individual would be capable of deciding the level of truth amounting to it. Especially if this rumor is continuously being brought up by uncredible sources even though official club statements have died it down. 

• Administrator

Sanchez at City would be lethal. Wonder if Aguero is still planning on going to Argentina to finish his career. Sanchez might be an apt replacement. Although they do have Gabriel Jesus to come back. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Ah the classic I have no other way around the argument so just say I'm fishing technique. Good stuff. 

What you talking about 'no other way around the argument'?

We are not dealing with facts and stats here mate, it's a transfer rumour xD and you always bite whenever the discussion involves a Chelsea player leaving. 

1 hour ago, HK85 said:

Ronald Koeman will ask Everton to test Southampton’s resolve over Virgil van Dijk this summer.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-virgil-van-dijk-transfer-12884767.amp

Wouldn't be against this. 

He's linked to almost every club in the top 6, extensively and would probably cost around £40m. Would be extremely surprised if Everton pulled it off but it'd be a massive coup if they did. 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What you talking about 'no other way around the argument'?

We are not dealing with facts and stats here mate, it's a transfer rumour xD and you always bite whenever the discussion involves a Chelsea player leaving. 

Says the bloke that got rattled by my yawn 

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He's linked to almost every club in the top 6, extensively and would probably cost around £40m. Would be extremely surprised if Everton pulled it off but it'd be a massive coup if they did. 

Only chance we have is if we move early and hope we take any one else off guard.  

Money won't be an issue. 

14 hours ago, HK85 said:

Only chance we have is if we move early and hope we take any one else off guard.  

Money won't be an issue. 

Everton fans said the second part last year at the start of the summer linking themselves with all sorts of big names and ended up with there most expensive signing being Yannick Bolador.

29 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Everton fans said the second part last year at the start of the summer linking themselves with all sorts of big names and ended up with there most expensive signing being Yannick Bolador.

We were linked with 'big' names because there was genuine interest in them. I can't blame them for not wanting to entertain a team who had finished outside the top 10 the last two seasons. 

We are hardly a selling club, so if we need the player we will probably keep him. However if Real comes with a 100 mill bid for Hazard i doubt we will think twice and send his arse to Madrid. From the other news we are apparently linked with Mendy from Monaco and the Lukaku rumors are not going away.

Would a 60 mill bid be enough for Lukaku?

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

We are hardly a selling club, so if we need the player we will probably keep him. However if Real comes with a 100 mill bid for Hazard i doubt we will think twice and send his arse to Madrid. From the other news we are apparently linked with Mendy from Monaco and the Lukaku rumors are not going away.

Would a 60 mill bid be enough for Lukaku?

Mind boggling really. People get bent out of shape over Costa's braindead footballing ability, yet want Lukaku? For 60mill? 

Rather we go out for Sanchez and Morata. Hazard, Morata, and Sanchez up top. Can't really see it but would be incredible. 

Lukaku isn't worth £60 million, good striker but has gone missing against the big clubs this season & has a real attitude problem in my opinion, certainly one of those that believes he is much better than he actually is.

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Mind boggling really. People get bent out of shape over Costa's braindead footballing ability, yet want Lukaku? For 60mill? 

Rather we go out for Sanchez and Morata. Hazard, Morata, and Sanchez up top. Can't really see it but would be incredible. 

Hardly wetting myself over Lukaku, i just said we are heavily linked with him. Also i was wondering how much he would cost.

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You won't be signing Sanchez and Hazard is going Madrid :hh:

2 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Hardly wetting myself over Lukaku, i just said we are heavily linked with him. Also i was wondering how much he would cost.

Didn't mean you mate xD

Talkfilth.com people are wanking in a sock over him and these same people are criticising Costa's footballing ability. Lukaku although I would say is consistent throughout the season whereas Costa has a knack of fading in the 2nd half. 

3 minutes ago, Toony said:

Lukaku isn't worth £60 million, good striker but has gone missing against the big clubs this season & has a real attitude problem in my opinion, certainly one of those that believes he is much better than he actually is.

So have the other strikers. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Didn't mean you mate xD

Talkfilth.com people are wanking in a sock over him and these same people are criticising Costa's footballing ability. Lukaku although I would say is consistent throughout the season whereas Costa has a knack of fading in the 2nd half. 

Talk Chelsea?

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

So have the other strikers. 

Of yours?

For a player that talks himself up as much as Lukaku does he should be up for proving a point against the big clubs. You've just played Liverpool & Man United back to back and he's been awful and looked disinterested against both of them.

• The title was changed to Transfer Rumours 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived