talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

football forum

Labour Party candidate Huw Thomas has now said that any English person flying an English flag in England is a casual racist.

Get to fuck!!!

Well I won't be told that i can't wave my own countries flag and if that makes me a racist then so be it. Getting beyond a joke now this bollocks.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I see loads of series/films/programmes have been removed from Netflix such as Gone With The Wind and The Inbetweeners amongst others?

Fuckinell 

People getting their knickers in a twist about Inbetweeners xDxD

It's got nothing to do with the other programmes being removed (stupidly so imo). Inbetweeners was taken off Netflix because Britbox and All4 bought the rights to show it on their platform. 

But it's funny seeing people get so angered without knowing the facts xD

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Labour Party candidate Huw Thomas has now said that any English person flying an English flag in England is a casual racist.

Get to fuck!!!

Well I won't be told that i can't wave my own countries flag and if that makes me a racist then so be it. Getting beyond a joke now this bollocks.

2006 called. It wants it’s article back.........

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

People getting their knickers in a twist about Inbetweeners xDxD

It's got nothing to do with the other programmes being removed (stupidly so imo). Inbetweeners was taken off Netflix because Britbox and All4 bought the rights to show it on their platform. 

But it's funny seeing people get so angered without knowing the facts xD

So angered? 

54 minutes ago, Azeem said:

EaFZwZqUMAAd-ax?format=jpg&name=medium

Cops salaries in Vallejo, California, it's legit, 15 years in force for these cops

https://transparentcalifornia.com/ type in police in job title

Can we have some context? What’s their rank? Is this yearly or over the 15 year period? Does it include overtime? Tax? Pension contribution? 

Just to a closer look at some salaries on Vallejo. Are they all on the fucking rob? There’s a firefighter on 200k, a legal secretary on nearly 100k. WTF.

23 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can we have some context? What’s their rank? Is this yearly or over the 15 year period? Does it include overtime? Tax? Pension contribution? 

Just to a closer look at some salaries on Vallejo. Are they all on the fucking rob? There’s a firefighter on 200k, a legal secretary on nearly 100k. WTF.

These are annual income and one of them is accused of shooting Sean Monterrosa while he was unarmed and kneeling, so clearly not some big administrative guy high up in the order. 

EaH0LRkUMAAVA-Z?format=jpg&name=large

52 minutes ago, Azeem said:

These are annual income and one of them is accused of shooting Sean Monterrosa while he was unarmed and kneeling, so clearly not some big administrative guy high up in the order. 

EaH0LRkUMAAVA-Z?format=jpg&name=large

What the fuck can other pay be, thats $500,000?!?!?

4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

What the fuck can other pay be, thats $500,000?!?!?

It looks like he’s being paid because of a wrongful termination suit. I wonder how wrongful it was.

These numbers seem absolutely insane though.

6 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

@Dr. Gonzo What do you know of Vallejo? Rich economy, hence the higher salaries? Or a high crime rate, hence the higher salaries? 

Those are mental numbers 

I knew this would turn into left Vs right.

For the majority in this country(from both sides) this has nothing at all to do with the black lives matter movement in the USA at all!!! These cunts were always going to be out in force at some point during the pandemic. It was predictable. 

It started off about police brutality and racial injustice in a country that is rife with it and people have had enough. Then people over here come out to show solidarity, which is fine. But then before you know it, the wacko extreme left, usually middle class lefties who have it easy, start to kick up a fuss about statues and old TV programs, filling people's heads with junk so they go out vandalising statues and old buildings, which isn't what this was even about. All this does is create anger from people who feel their culture is being disrespected, they then go out, they riot and before you know it, everyone is against each other.

There has been graffiti of monuments and statues around here now. Why? Because some jumped up middle class lefty cunt(who is white female) from the uni has been on facebook bringing it to people's attention on who in the history of the town had connections to the slave trade. You could potentially create a fucking riot in a nice relaxed small city where there is no racial tension, low crime, opportunities for all and it's more multicultural and open all the time. There's never been any form of serious racial tensions around here during my time like in other towns or parts of the country, so fuck off.  

Then it becomes left Vs right and the BBC tell us it's a race issue and how the right are evil and the left are angels, when both are scum(especially the left in this case) and taking race relations in the country back 40 years.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I knew this would turn into left Vs right.

8 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

It started off about police brutality and racial injustice in a country that is rife with it and people have had enough. Then people over here come out to show solidarity, which is fine. But then before you know it, the wacko extreme left, usually middle class lefties who have it easy, start to kick up a fuss about statues and old TV programs, filling people's heads with junk so they go out vandalising statues and old buildings, which isn't what this was even about. All this does is create anger from people who feel their culture is being disrespected, they then go out, they riot and before you know it, everyone is against each other.

There has been graffiti of monuments and statues around here now. Why? Because some jumped up middle class lefty cunt from the uni has been on facebook bringing it to people's attention on who in the history of the town had connections to the slave trade. You could potentially create a fucking riot in a nice relaxed small city where there is no racial tension, low crime, opportunities for all and it's more multicultural and open all the time. There's never been any form of serious racial issues around here during my time like in other towns or parts of the country, so fuck off. 

Then it becomes white lefties Vs white righties and the BBC tell us it's a race issue and how the right are evil and the left are angels, when both are scum(especially the left in this case) and taking race relations in the country back 40 years. 

Well, yeah, if you put it like that xD

Also, what kind of BBC do you watch xD

Care to enlighten me how those protesting today, majority of them the far right , want to protect a statue of Churchill by also doing Nazi salutes?! Do you know how fucking backwards that is? Let's do the sign in front of the man we want to protect who helped defeat the people who made that sign in the first place. Fucking weird. What about any of those cunts today attacking police?

You appear to have blamed the left for things that have happened and then wonder why it becomes an argument of 'left vs right' :what:

Also, I can guarantee you that several of those protesting last week really weren't canvassing for programmes to be cancelled/taken off-air. That is the far-left taking things too far and not the message that BLM want to portray or put across. Ironically those on the far-left who probably do want equality/justice for everyone have taken the message away from those that were protesting in the right way. 

I don't get what the 'middle class left cunt from uni' is in relation to.

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

@Dr. Gonzo What do you know of Vallejo? Rich economy, hence the higher salaries? Or a high crime rate, hence the higher salaries? 

Those are mental numbers 

I know next to nothing about Vallejo, but those salaries are 100% unjustifiable.

48 minutes ago, Stan said:

Well, yeah, if you put it like that xD

Also, what kind of BBC do you watch xD

Care to enlighten me how those protesting today, majority of them the far right , want to protect a statue of Churchill by also doing Nazi salutes?! Do you know how fucking backwards that is? Let's do the sign in front of the man we want to protect who helped defeat the people who made that sign in the first place. Fucking weird. What about any of those cunts today attacking police?

You appear to have blamed the left for things that have happened and then wonder why it becomes an argument of 'left vs right' :what:

Also, I can guarantee you that several of those protesting last week really weren't canvassing for programmes to be cancelled/taken off-air. That is the far-left taking things too far and not the message that BLM want to portray or put across. Ironically those on the far-left who probably do want equality/justice for everyone have taken the message away from those that were protesting in the right way. 

I don't get what the 'middle class left cunt from uni' is in relation to.

That's what I'm saying mate, this is now nothing to do with black lives matter and has become about far left and far right. This actually defeats what real black lives matter activists(who I'm behind 100%) are fighting for.

Doing Nazi signs while protecting a Winston Churchill statue is hilarious and shows the level of intelligence they have but I wasn't defending them either way, they aren't my people. 

However, it's often "intelligent" middle class people who are baiting it up with their sensitive "everything's offensive" attitude then if there is tension, it's between working and lower class people, while the ones baiting it are at home eating their avocado sandwich. Even on TV you see this, good morning Britain and the likes. They are dangerous people.

This country, pre-covid, was better than it's ever been for race relations, ESPECIALLY between blacks and whites. Far more progressive than the USA, which is the world's most racially segregated country and this country is one where everyone has equal rights and progression was being made all the time. I'm.sorry for not picking 1 of 2 sides who are going to take race relations back 40 years.

They are as sickening as each other, although we didn't see none of these right wing idiots even rear their heads until they were baited up by wacko lefties if we are honest.

35 minutes ago, Inverted said:

If you see two sides, and one is throwing out Nazi salutes, and you decide that the other are the real scum, then you're letting everyone know far too much about how you look at the world. 

But then the other lot were vandalising Winston Churchill statues, a man who opposed Nazi Germany, so what sense does that make itself? A casual racist? Who wasn't back then? Every statue of every man in the world from back then seems to have a dark past and some far more than Churchill. The world has changed and these are simply parts of history.

The lefties I refer to are intelligent and should know better. The right wing idiots(i.e footy fans of London clubs) doing Nazi signs are often spacks who are easily manipulated.

I see two sides of bellends(none of these are real black lives matter activists, just jumping on a bandwagon to suit their political agenda) and I won't side with either as they are the reason why I have grown to despise this country and would rather get the fuck out of here as soon as it's possible.

Typical to pretty much claim I agree with people doing Nazi signs. If people don't agree with your extreme left views, they are deemed "one of them". 

This is about the injustices that black people(and even whites) from poor areas, full.of crime and gangs, suffer at the hands of the police and system. This is what this is about, it's not about hurting the sensitive feelings of middle class 22 year old because an episode of only fools and horses from 1984 offended them.  

This is about justice for people like Dalian Atkinson or the African fella tasered in the petrol station Infront of his kid the other week by police. It's not about censoring the world and erasing its history. This about giving a big fuck you to a corrupt system and letting them know that if they carry on abusing their authority, it won't be tolerated.

• The title was changed to George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

Archived