talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

Just now, nudge said:

Computer will make an offer for you that is close to the players value at that moment, it's up to you if you accept the offer or not! 

Ok, I see, thanks for clearing that up. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have noticed that Sunil is trying to offload his dead wood forward now, haha.

If you want to buy him, go ahead mate. 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Michael said:

Don't worry, I am readying a 20 million bid as we speak. xD

I know you are a man of your word so don't let me down. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

The goalkeeper hunt could get very interesting, if we all go for the same ones... xD 

I am definitely mentally prepared to be outbid by about 3 Euros. 

2 hours ago, nudge said:

The goalkeeper hunt could get very interesting, if we all go for the same ones... xD 

Your average goalkeeper is relatively cheap in this game. Neuer the best keeper in the Bundesliga has a value of 4,590,000 Euros. Most of the other keepers have a value between 2 and 4 million Euros. So there are plenty of quality keepers to buy and at prices that aren't huge.

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Your average goalkeeper is relatively cheap in this game. Neuer the best keeper in the Bundesliga has a value of 4,590,000 Euros. Most of the other keepers have a value between 2 and 4 million Euros. So there are plenty of quality keepers to buy and at prices that aren't huge.

True, but there are still only 18 first-choice goalkeepers and there are 13 of us taking part... Also, while they are all affordable, some are still better than some others, so I expect that quite a few of us will end up bidding for the same goalkeeper :P 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

True, but there are still only 18 first-choice goalkeepers and there are 13 of us taking part... Also, while they are all affordable, some are still better than some others, so I expect that quite a few of us will end up bidding for the same goalkeeper :P 

Yes, I can foresee many bids for the worlds best goalkeeper when he comes up for sale on the market. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, I can foresee many bids for the worlds best goalkeeper when he comes up for sale on the market. :ph34r:

Wasn't aware ter Stegen has made his Bundesliga return... :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Wasn't aware ter Stegen has made his Bundesliga return... :ph34r:

ter Stegen the world's best keeper? Never!!! No one comes close to the sweeper keeper from Bavaria(well Gelsenkirchen really, but you know what I mean). ;)

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

My only advantage is I have most of my money left. Kind of think of it thats definitely how Im going to screw this all up. 

Kwon and Mina are going to absolutely kill it next season, I've heard. I'd bid the shit out of them if I were you. 

I’ve got 16m left, Fulkrug just came up for 7.something million. I just can’t afford it when I need 5 players 😂 that’s me blowing my load on Diaby, he best be a revelation next season 😂

I have another question. How exactly does it work when you have finally assembled your squad? Does it matter if you play a central defender at right back or a right back in central defence, or a right midfielder in central midfield, even though in real life they would never play in these positions? Because when you click on a player, it just says midfielder, it doesn't say that they are a right midfielder for example. Same goes for the defence and attack, it will just say defender or striker even if they are fullbacks or wingers.

Or do the players in your team have to play in their exact real life positions?

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have another question. How exactly does it work when you have finally assembled your squad? Does it matter if you play a central defender at right back or a right back in central defence, or a right midfielder in central midfield, even though in real life they would never play in these positions? Because when you click on a player, it just says midfielder, it doesn't say that they are a right midfielder for example. Same goes for the defence and attack, it will just say defender or striker even if they are fullbacks or wingers.

Or do the players in your team have to play in their exact real life positions?

Nah defender is defender.

In the game it wouldn't/shouldn't matter where you've chosen them to play in that defensive line. 

Also, don't forget, -4 points for an unfilled position in your line-up ;) 

Archived