• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

What's the point in that?

More options to use? 

2 additional concussion subs can be used on top of the normal 3. I know that's not always an option or something that will happen in a game but I guess PL have tried to compromise a little instead of just saying 'only 3 subs allowed in any circumstance' 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

More options to use? 

2 additional concussion subs can be used on top of the normal 3. I know that's not always an option or something that will happen in a game but I guess PL have tried to compromise a little instead of just saying 'only 3 subs allowed in any circumstance' 

Some clubs won't even be able to name 7 subs when they're playing twice a week and start getting more injuries

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55485336

Didn't know where to post this so put it here. 

"Leeds have condemned online abuse aimed at Karen Carney after a club tweet questioned her comments as a pundit."

I don't know why it turned as vile as it did but I don't think what the club posted was in any way something that would incite the kind of things it did. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55485336

Didn't know where to post this so put it here. 

"Leeds have condemned online abuse aimed at Karen Carney after a club tweet questioned her comments as a pundit."

I don't know why it turned as vile as it did but I don't think what the club posted was in any way something that would incite the kind of things it did. 

Because people are misogynistic bellends.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/03/2021 at 21:35, Stan said:

image.png

Funny that because I was having discussion with my mate about them the other day, Norwich will always be a Premier league original team in my eyes and no matter how long they spend outside the top flight I always look at them as a top flight club. 

My biggest gripe with Norwich though, where is all the money going that they get every time they get promoted. I'm not sure how many times they've been promoted over the last ten or more years but every time they get promoted they just don't see to commit to giving it a real go at staying up. Signing only a handful of cheap players they do very little at making themselves equipped to stay up. 

So where has all that money gone? 

And their fans must be the most accepting fans in the country!!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Devil said:

Funny that because I was having discussion with my mate about them the other day, Norwich will always be a Premier league original team in my eyes and no matter how long they spend outside the top flight I always look at them as a top flight club. 

Odd way to look at it if you don't mind me saying.

They've spent more seasons outside the top flight than they have in it. Might have been an original PL club, but they've only been in 9 seasons out of the 28 so far. With one season in League One in that time too...

41 minutes ago, Stan said:

Odd way to look at it if you don't mind me saying.

They've spent more seasons outside the top flight than they have in it. Might have been an original PL club, but they've only been in 9 seasons out of the 28 so far. With one season in League One in that time too...

Suppose it is an odd way of looking at things but I just remember them being around as a kid and associate them with being a top flight club. 

I'm the same with Coventry, they will always be a top flight club trying to get back in my head. 

• Administrator
Just now, Devil said:

Suppose it is an odd way of looking at things but I just remember them being around as a kid and associate them with being a top flight club. 

I'm the same with Coventry, they will always be a top flight club trying to get back in my head. 

Haha Coventry are an even worse example :P

Not been PL since 2000. And up until a few years ago they've not finished higher than 6th in any division since 1970 xD 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha Coventry are an even worse example :P

Not been PL since 2000. And up until a few years ago they've not finished higher than 6th in any division since 1970 xD 

I know that.... xD

But they are still a team that belongs in the top flight. 

Norwich

Sheffield Wednesday

Nottingham Forest 

Coventry

Those clubs are top flight clubs floundering in the lower leagues. 

* Disclaimer* In my head that is.  :24_stuck_out_tongue:

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived