• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

5. Which of these two sporting events do you think had the most viewers? London 2012 Summer Olympics vs Rio 2016 Summer Olympics

London 2012 - 10
Deadlinesman
Caac John
Bluewolf (Both had the same count)
Robbie
Lucas
Pyfish
Stan
Cazza (obvs)
JoshBRFC
Dr. Gonzo

Rio 2016 - 1
Nudge

Typical Brits :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

That round created more entertainment than I was hoping for. The Sheep Blooper award for this season is still firmly in @Lucas's hand unless someone can overthrow him soon. 

Yeah, a moment of weakness I'll never live down.

But credit where it's due, @nudge was trying her best to dethrone me here... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

3. Name a character that died in Season 1 of Game of Thrones who is NOT Ned Stark or Khal Drogo.

Ned Stark - 1
Nudge

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, a moment of weakness I'll never live down.

But credit where it's due, @nudge was trying her best to dethrone me here... :ph34r:

To be fair though, my answer was "Sean Bean's character", as I only watched season 1 of GoT and don't remember most of the names xD  I blame @Mel81x for making it look like I can't read xD 

• Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish  @Robbie @Dr. Gonzo @JOSHBRFC @Cazza

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 8 - The Tube - Round 4 - TV in our Lives

1. Apart from your living room what other room in the house tends to have a TV in it?
  2. What do you think is the number (approx.) of TVs a person buys over their lifetime? 2, 3, 5 (please pick ONE)
  3. What is the most common screen size for a TV? (Yes this is intentionally open-ended)
  4. Which ONE of these two companies makes better adverts for television? Coke or Pepsi
  5. What is the average run-time for a Super Bowl Ad? 30s , 35s , 40s
  6. You take a magnet and run it over an LCD TVs front. Which of these is true? Purple patches show up vs nothing happens 
  7. Name ONE of the components of YCbCr which is a family of color spaces. 
  8. What general percentage of a TV can be recycled? 97%, 98%, 99%
  9. Name a famous Muppet from Sesame Street who isn't blue or yellow in color. 
  10. Which of the sheep do you think watches the most TV?

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Friday(Dec 18th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

As a special note, I have made the questions mostly multiple choice to facilitate less Googling and more intuitiveness in the answers. I know this sounds simple but hopefully it generates more randomness in the final answers.

Good luck.

18 hours ago, Stan said:

We're on a football forum you cunts how have you all not gone sporty. 

Disappointed in you all. Posh Spice was barely in any of the songs :readthemessage:

Well which one is most famous for marrying a footballer... :dunce: xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Well which one is most famous for marrying a footballer... :dunce: xD

I was never a fan of the Spice Girls but 'Posh' Spice is the first name that comes to a United supporters mind concerning David Beckham, she was the one that made Beckham fall out with SAF and leave United just marrying him thinking it would highlight her career as a top Spice girl and go solo. :40_rage:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived