talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

14 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Alonso puts in decent balls, but hardly for good headers. Moses can't cross the ball to save his life, also his finishing needs work big time. I like Moses he puts a good fight and with Zappacosta in he must step up or lose his spot to the Italian.

He will. It's not a matter of 'if', rather a matter of when. 

I spoke about this a few weeks ago. When Dave is at RWB, he always looks for the open player to play a cross vs Moses who always takes players head on. Even when a player is open in the box, Moses always ignores them which is frustrating. When by chance he does whip in a cross, it's sunday league esq. If i've noticed that, Conte surely has. 

Zappacosta will most definitely be a RWB looking for options in the box, which I'm sure Conte wants. 

Edited by Cicero

Sources close to unsettled Chelsea striker Diego Costa, 28, say he has offered no suggestion he is prepared to return to the London club and make himself available for selection. (Telegraph)

Chelsea are understood to be considering suing Costa for up to £50m if he does not return to the club. (Express)

200.webp#0-grid1

Can't wait for him to fuck off, great player but chose to be a child rather to honor his contract. Missed pre season, got paid for all the months he wasn't in the club. Sell him in January, don't pay him until then the club will probably also sue him which they have the right to.

15 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Can't wait for him to fuck off, great player but chose to be a child rather to honor his contract. Missed pre season, got paid for all the months he wasn't in the club. Sell him in January, don't pay him until then the club will probably also sue him which they have the right to.

And people are upset we missed out on Aurier. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Someone in Costa's camp needs to point out to him how Adrian Mutu found himself with a 17M bill come the end of many court episodes facing Romans lawyers.

• Upvote 1

Heard the 'texts' weren't even true, as Conte told him back in January what his plans for him were. Telling him not to leave in January but to wait out the season until the summer. 

Based on character and credibility, what simple minded individual would believe Costa over Conte?

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Heard the 'texts' weren't even true, as Conte told him back in January what his plans for him were. Telling him not to leave in January but to wait out the season until the summer. 

Based on character and credibility, what simple minded individual would believe Costa over Conte?

This has been Conte's truth from the start.

As I understand it. Jan : Chinese club offer him huge offer. Costa wants to cash in, Club say no. Costa throws wobbly leading to Conte to blow his top during one training session where he tells Costa "There is always fucking something with you Diego, just fuck off to China" Club continue to say he must stay and a agreement is made with Chelsea/Conte  Costa and his agent that he can leave at end of season. Rules change in China, so his offer is no longer on the table. Suddenly works out he wont get more money than he is currently getting at Chelsea n changes tune. Come the end of the season Mendes is talking possible contract extension, Conte says we have an agreement, he is leaving. While in Brazil Costa tells club he wants to stay, club are unresponsive with answer leaving Costa to question Conte who reminds him of the promise the club made he can leave. Mendes does not back Costa's words or stance since the famed interview he gives telling of Conte Text.

Where we are today :  Chelsea tell Costa to return ~ No Costa :  Mendes tells Costa to return ~ No Costa  : Alleged Athletico tell Costa to return. Alleged National team have told Mendes if Costa does not return to Chelsea he will not be considered for the coming world cup. Added to PL squad, Omitted from CL squad, suggesting maybe a deal is in place for the winter and destination club do not want him cup-tied.

Lastly, we have other squad members being brave enough to tease Costa and even the leagues best player admitting he holds a hope Costa will return to the fold at Chelsea.

Messy? Just a bit. Problem is and always is with Chelsea, we dont comment officially on any of these type of things which allows the idiot press and weak minded to run with bollocks.

My own opinion: If Conte leaves it will be the 2nd manager Costa has managed to get out of Chelsea. No matter what Jose tells us now, it was Diego who was the first player to instigate the anti Jose feeling before the Swansea game. You can only have a cancer in the dressing room for so long and Diego's time is up. As much as I think our manager has a HUGE fault in his make-up, he proved last season he is the best manager around at this time. He needs to concentrate on the players he has, like last season, and give us another good season. We still have lots of very good players.

Spanish Jackanory rag Marca are reporting tonight Costa is back in London.

Truth probably is he is still in Brazil.

Word coming out of Cobham today is he has been in daily contact with many of the Chelsea players this past fortnight who have been trying to get him to return.

When you couple this with Hazards words of hope for Costa you cant help feeling the manager is being... well I am sure I dont need to paint you a picture.

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'd love to know where all you Chelsea lot get your info from. You all seem to know things as fact yet you are all always so at odds xD

From the same source that questions how Mignolet will affect the team under Klopp