'only one team played football today' 

'that was not football' 

Inject it. Straight in. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Does anyone think city could possibly not win the league?

Nope.

Only need 3 more wins out of these 6 probably as Man Utd won't get max points from their remaining games.

Villa, Newcastle, Palace, Everton, Brighton, Chelsea

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Of course i left Dallas on the bench in the FPL draft league 🙃

Lucky for you Jones won't play so Dallas will go straight in...

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nope.

Only need 3 more wins out of these 6 probably as Man Utd won't get max points from their remaining games.

Villa, Newcastle, Palace, Everton, Brighton, Chelsea

Fair enough. Although utd did give a way a 8 point lead at a similar point but they had to play at city. Wouldn't be surprised if dortmund beat them though?

I dont really know how people can say Leeds deserved to win though. I mean it was a great defensive display and they had incredible determination. But city had 27 shots on target all the possession. Leeds had 2 shots the whole game. If city had won I dont think anyone would be saying they didn't deserve it.

3 hours ago, God is Haaland said:

@Happy Blue What happened? Did you forget to bribe the ref this time?

No idea, I went to bed 😴:4_joy: I will watch it tonight ..like I said above, the result of this game didn't matter, resting players was more important but fair play to Leeds, bet @Lucas is over the moon doing the double over us 😄👍

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No idea, I went to bed 😴:4_joy: I will watch it tonight ..like I said above, the result of this game didn't matter, resting players was more important but fair play to Leeds, bet @Lucas is over the moon doing the double over us 😄👍

They didn't? 

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I'll take the 4pts. I can't imagine many others will play you twice and avoid defeat, let alone with 10 men.

Thought you were very poor tbh. Can't remember Meslier having to make many saves.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Can't remember Meslier having to make many saves.

Thought he made quite a few but they were all fairly straight-forward. I think Fernandinho's shot posed the biggest thread.

He even slipped for the goal and had he not, that would have been an easy one to make, too.

48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'll take the 4pts. I can't imagine many others will play you twice and avoid defeat, let alone with 10 men.

Thought you were very poor tbh. Can't remember Meslier having to make many saves.

Was it a crap game? might not even bother watching it lol  ..think you are the only team to play us twice and not lose so far :35_thinking: fair play!

• The topic was unpinned
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Was it a crap game? might not even bother watching it lol  ..think you are the only team to play us twice and not lose so far :35_thinking: fair play!

I think it's as bad as I've seen you for a while. Massive smash and grab from us in truth but don't think you created enough clear chances despite the stats.

Archived