talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane - Striker Says He's Staying at Spurs

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I don't see Pep ever leaving City tbh, every other league is a massive step down for him at the moment

Going to Bayern from Barcelona was a step down.

He doesn't care about stuff like that, he just wants to win everything with the wealthiest club in each country so that he will go down as a legend.

PSG is his perfect next stop.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Going to Bayern from Barcelona was a step down.

He doesn't care about stuff like that, he just wants to win everything with the wealthiest club in each country so that he will go down as a legend.

PSG is his perfect next stop.

Yeah, he got bored of the weaker German league fast. i think you have him all wrong tbh

I anticipate another City bid before the window shuts and yesterday highlighted just what City are missing without a player like Kane.

That being said, as every day ticks by, it's one less day for Spurs to get a replacement and will only make them more determined to keep him.

It's becoming increasingly harder to see the deal being done. I do wonder if City are lining up another target and using the Kane thing as a smokescreen or whether they have settled on going for Haaland in January when this so called 'release clause' can be met.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Kane should sign for us this week, think we should buy Son too :ph34r:

Right now just don’t see them paying the money and Levy is absolutely not budging on price 

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I don't imagine Haaland going to the Premier League. Raiola has publicly stated he won't do business anymore with United and he despises Guardiola. 

I think City know this, hence their effort to get Kane. 

Haaland want's to play for City or Madrid according to his dad so lets see what happens

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Haaland want's to play for City or Madrid according to his dad so lets see what happens

He needs to sack Raiola if he truly wanted to play for City. 

Also, they reportedly told our executives he wants to earn 400K + per week. So he'll probably be earning just as much as Zinchenko. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I think it's already agreed hence why he wasn't even on the bench yesterday

Absolutely isnt - you’re not even close to reaching our valuation yet. Longer it goes on more likely he is to stay. 

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He needs to sack Raiola if he truly wanted to play for City. 

Also, they reportedly told our executives he wants to earn 400K + per week. So he'll probably be earning just as much as Zinchenko. 

Raiola works for Halaand, he will do as instructed ..400k a week is no problem for us

19 minutes ago, Storts said:

Absolutely isnt - you’re not even close to reaching our valuation yet. Longer it goes on more likely he is to stay. 

Just let go mate, he's gone 

Tottenham have sent 'obvious message' that Harry Kane 'has gone' to Man City

“He’s off. Harry Kane has gone," Groves said.

“Why would you put ‘whatever happens’? Why wouldn’t you put, ‘looking forward to the new season’, ‘we’re going to give everything for our club’ or, ‘we’re all in this together’?

“It’s just a very strange thing to say, ‘whatever happens’ – is that sort of softening the blow? What is going to happen?

“It’s very very strange. Everybody knew Harry Kane would not be featuring in this game

https://www-express-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1477355/Tottenham-sent-obvious-message-Harry-Kane-gone-Man-City/amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16291247055574&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2F1477355%2FTottenham-sent-obvious-message-Harry-Kane-gone-Man-City

• Subscriber

Yes because Perry Groves (if that who it is) in the Express speculating over a twitter post is exactly the evidence I needed to change my mind. He's gone if you pay what Levy wants. Until we get that he remains our player. 

And I don't know why you think we are broke either. We have a lot of debt but all very manageable over a long period of time. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yes because Perry Groves (if that who it is) in the Express speculating over a twitter post is exactly the evidence I needed to change my mind. He's gone if you pay what Levy wants. Until we get that he remains our player. 

And I don't know why you think we are broke either. We have a lot of debt but all very manageable over a long period of time. 

Perry Groves is an arrogant twat. 

Met him once a while back and he was very patronising and condescending. Not sure if he'd had a drink or two but he wasn't that pleasant. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I wonder what number Kane will get at City:35_thinking: ..our private jet is currently at Heathrow :ph34r: maybe its just getting a wash & wax 😂

Environmentally unfriendly tossers. It's probably only 3 and a half hour drive to the chatsworth estate door to door. Going via Heathrow door to door is probably 2 and a half hours. Was it worth the emissions for an hours saving? Tossers. Flush the club.

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Levy isn't daft. After yesterday's match, he's going to raise Kane's price by at least £20-40 million. 

Yup, and Kane’s going to be pissed off, but the longer this drags on the less likely it is Levy sells. Unless city get desperate and meet his price but doesn’t seem that way right now 

First thing... The same agency that negotiated Harry Kane's six year contract are the same agency that negotiated Wilfried Zaha's five year contract xD.

Second thing... As brilliant as Harry Kane is, he's a signing that will have no sell on value for the buying club and dodgy ankles. I can't help but think Pep and his Barca entourage are not planning on extending their contracts as this signing goes against everything they have built Man City on.

Archived