talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Is there an issue with the emojis, or just me? 

The main board is playing up when you first click it but I normally click in the top right hand corner catagories >default and all the old emojis appear.

:bye:

mind you I noticed in the American State Game links are playing up too :coffee:

• 5 weeks later...

I tried to reply to a thread before and for some reason I got a downloaded file that I can't delete and keeps coming back every time I access the site through Chrome.

I'm having to log into the site through Icognito mode.

Has anyone else got the same issue?

It's was the Manchester City 101 charges thread and I was replying to a Happy Blue Post. I think he may have installed a virus on my phone. 🤣

Edited by Devil

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

I tried to reply to a thread before and for some reason I got a downloaded file that I can't delete and keeps coming back every time I access the site through Chrome.

It's was the Manchester City 101 charges thread and I was replying to a Happy Blue Post. I think he may have installed a virus on my phone. 🤣

More than likely good old Blue Boy sent you a virus :rofl:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47146uat18hffj3egcwn

Is it just your mobile, if so that can happen but my mobile seems ok atm and I use Google Chrome, have you tried clearing your cache etc?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just helping you with your finances mate xD:ph34r:

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

More than likely good old Blue Boy sent you a virus :rofl:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47146uat18hffj3egcwn

Is it just your mobile, if so that can happen but my mobile seems ok atm and I use Google Chrome, have you tried clearing your cache etc?

Cheers mate that actually worked.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

@Rab, I thought I would give you the heads up on this one, a few times I pressed an option like to read a message and this happened.

download.png

Not a bother really as all I did was click the go back history arrow at the top and tried again and it was ok, I thought I would let you know. 

On 19/02/2023 at 13:44, CaaC (John) said:

@Rab, I thought I would give you the heads up on this one, a few times I pressed an option like to read a message and this happened.

download.png

Not a bother really as all I did was click the go back history arrow at the top and tried again and it was ok, I thought I would let you know. 

I'll monitor it, appreciate it John.

• Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • 2 weeks later...

The forum had a bug this morning that was downloading a file instead of loading the site.

The file is completely harmless although you need to clear your cache to get back onto the website if it happens again.

I've created a support ticket with the hosting company to see if we can prevent it from happening again.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Rab said:

The forum had a bug this morning that was downloading a file instead of loading the site.

The file is completely harmless although you need to clear your cache to get back onto the website if it happens again.

I've created a support ticket with the hosting company to see if we can prevent it from happening again.

Aye, happened to me, like you said I cleared my cache and now all is fine on my laptop & mobile, thanks for the update. :ay:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Any ideas why I can not see the 'like' button?

I can see others have clicked like on posts.

But not there for me to click on anyones post if I did want to?

I'm not having any problems? have you tried clearing your cache/browser, that might help, also, are you having this problem with your mobile if using that.

Other than the above then tagging @Rab might help?