talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Report Forum Bugs/Issues

football forum

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Any ideas why I can not see the 'like' button?

I can see others have clicked like on posts.

But not there for me to click on anyones post if I did want to?

Only subscribers have access to it.

On 07/08/2023 at 13:10, Rab said:

Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea the server wasn't sending emails properly.

I was meaning I can’t see a sign up/register button on the home page. All I can see is a sign-in one.

Could be completely missing it though haha.

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I can't visit the forum with google chrome. It wants me to download something. I already emptied my cache and everything. Works on Edge tho. Weird. 

I had that issue as well, try entering onto TF365 via another link (premier league forum, general football, etc) and it should work.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I had that issue as well, try entering onto TF365 via another link (premier league forum, general football, etc) and it should work.

That worked, cheers! But as soon as I want to visit the main page again, it wants me to download stuff. 

@Rab, looks to be something wrong when clicking the 'Love Batard' link (to which he currently doesn't get love).

On Chrome (mobile), clicking it provides a link for a 'download' instead of taking you back to the homepage, though tested this on the Samsung browser and everything appears to be fine. Seems to be intermittent as it did work fine earlier.

Simple workaround is to click the back button when in each sub topic rather than the 'Love Batard' link. A bit tedious, but not the end of the world.

Only a minor thing, but just wanted to flag it up with you. 👍

I've already spoke to the server support today about it and because they can't replicate it themselves they won't do anything about it.

The best thing to do when you have the download issue is just to clear your cache for the site. The download isn't malicious it's just an annoying server error that I've been trying to get them to fix since June.