The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-0 Burnley - Saturday 21st August, 2021

football forum

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Storts said:

Listening to McManaman is painful enough at the best of times but on Liverpool games it’s excruciating 

Same as Carragher on Sky.

Unbearable.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Same as Carragher on Sky.

Unbearable.

Carra is decent. 

Roy Keane is the unbearable one for me. Says outrageous things to create headlines and the Utd brigade jizz their pants. Carra is one of the best pundits about in my opinion. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Burnley - Saturday 21st August, 2021
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

Carra is decent. 

Roy Keane is the unbearable one for me. Says outrageous things to create headlines and the Utd brigade jizz their pants. Carra is one of the best pundits about in my opinion. 

Not on Liverpool games.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah. Million times better than Gary Neville doing Man Utd matches too

Neville can be quite scathing on Man Utd though, and has been several times. I don't hear it from Carragher hence why I think he's just as biased as McManaman, and therefore it's not great to listen to.

It's like Savage on Leicester games. Hate it. On other games he's okay to listen to but he speaks like he knows about the ins and outs of Leicester and comes up with some proper crap on occasions. You can tell when a co-commentator just reads off a stats list and he's one of them.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Neville can be quite scathing on Man Utd though, and has been several times. I don't hear it from Carragher hence why I think he's just as biased as McManaman, and therefore it's not great to listen to.

It's like Savage on Leicester games. Hate it. On other games he's okay to listen to but he speaks like he knows about the ins and outs of Leicester and comes up with some proper crap on occasions. You can tell when a co-commentator just reads off a stats list and he's one of them.

Neville always comes up with the most bollocks excuses and imo never even tries to be objective when it’s Man Utd, so idk what you’re talking about

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Neville always comes up with the most bollocks excuses and imo never even tries to be objective when it’s Man Utd, so idk what you’re talking about

Are you kidding? He's regularly lambasted Man Utd in-game and post-game. 

I have no idea what you're talking about xDxD 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Get out. Neville fucking hates United on commentary. 

“We’re only losing cos Maguire is out” he said through tears to Carra as United got smashed by a Liverpool side featuring Nat Phillips and Rhys fucking Williams.

He should’ve been banned from commentating after getting sacked from Valencia 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-0 Burnley - Saturday 21st August, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived