talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh, I don't think I would  endure a full basketball match these days. I only do some bodyweight exercise and some swimming, my cardio is horrible I reckon.

Smoking will do that to you :ph34r:

Just now, nudge said:

Over 3 years ago xD 

Well congrats xD

2 Things. First, sorry that I didn't remember, must have slipped my mind. Secondly, it's crazy to think we've known each other for 3 years, because I would guess I have known most of you on here for...maybe 5 years if not longer...

• Subscriber
Just now, Daedalus said:

Well congrats xD

2 Things. First, sorry that I didn't remember, must have slipped my mind. Secondly, it's crazy to think we've known each other for 3 years, because I would guess I have known most of you on here for...maybe 5 years if not longer...

Thank you xD

I think it's been longer than that, tbh :what:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

@Daedalus it's not the smoking, it's all that whisky @nudge drinks :D

I play a fair bit of football and badminton but due to past ligament injuries I have to wear an ankle support on one leg and a knee support on the other. Walking casualty, me.

Nonsense, whisky is the water of life xD 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Daedalus it's not the smoking, it's all that whisky @nudge drinks :D

I play a fair bit of football and badminton but due to past ligament injuries I have to wear an ankle support on one leg and a knee support on the other. Walking casualty, me.

I used to be a badminton player - well the most I've ever reached is a school competitive level but I was pretty good at that.

Football on the other hand... oh dear xD

Going to be offline for a couple of weeks... due to unforeseen and very annoying circumstances there is a good chance I won't have internet access at some point tonight which as most of you will already be aware means the collapse of my life as I know it... 

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH NO INTERWEB!!!.... I hear myself cry.. Well, probably ok in all honesty... might cram a couple of those little projects I have been keeping on the back burner, no excuses now not to get them done..

BUT!! 

Image result for i will be back gif

• Sad 1

Last day at my job. Very surreal feeling. Will be having to turn in all my keys and laptops as well as having an exit interview later today. Having been with this company off/on for 16 years, it's unreal to think that when I leave today - It'll be the last time I leave as an Employee. O.o