talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sergio Aguero Could be Forced to Retire due to Heart Condition

• Subscriber

Shame really as he was one of the best for me, moves to Barca and his mate Messi leaves, gets injured then comes back and then this, ffs.

Sergio Aguero: Barcelona striker set for three months out after falling ill during game

Barcelona have announced that Sergio Aguero will not play for three months after suffering chest pains against Alaves on Saturday.

The ex-Manchester City striker, 33, had cardiological tests in hospital after being taken ill.

Aguero will now receive treatment while his health is monitored.

The club said: "During the next three months, the effectiveness of treatment will be evaluated in order to determine his recovery process."

Aguero received treatment for several minutes on the pitch before being taken to hospital.

On social media, Aguero said he was "well and in good spirits to face the recovery process".

The former Manchester City striker was making just his second start for Barcelona after sustaining an injury in pre-season.

He joined the Spanish giants on a two-year deal in the summer after a 10-year spell at City, during which he became the club's all-time leading scorer with 260 goals in 390 games.

Speaking before Barca's Champions League match away to Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday, caretaker coach Sergi Barjuan said: "I talked to him and he's calm. He's confined to his room but, considering the situation, he's calm."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59108939

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 20:26, Stan said:

You wonder why this wasn't spotted in a medical.

Or perhaps it was just a really recent thing he suffered from, and he can be thankful it's been caught early.

Because his heart was fine before the vaccines, Royal Marines are dropping like fly's now too with heart problems  ..wake up!

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Because his heart was fine before the vaccines, Royal Marines are dropping like fly's now too with heart problems  ..wake up!

Actual proof or just an hyperbolic video? 

We've been through this and I'm not going through it again. 

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Aguero has had Covid (twice I believe?) but you automatically assume it's the vaccine that's caused damage?

Archived