Man Utd 1-1 Southampton - Saturday 12th February, 2022

football forums

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Harry Maguire. 80 million quid.

That bit of defending against Broja towards the end (just before the 'penalty' shout) was classic Maguire. Gets turned and he's all twisted up and slow to follow.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Southampton well on top now. 

Is Broja on loan from Chelsea? 

He is on loan and the Saints have expressed interest in buying him, the Chelsea faithful want him back at the Bridge looks as good or even better than anything else we currently have.............

21 minutes ago, Stan said:

That bit of defending against Broja towards the end (just before the 'penalty' shout) was classic Maguire. Gets turned and he's all twisted up and slow to follow.

He never use to play that bad for you. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

One of the worst performances I’ve seen from him was at Leicester against us. He looked like a league one player, getting turned inside out all match long.

In generally though he was decent for Leicester 

16 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Leicester finished 9th in both of Maguire's seasons there. That was about his level. He was never an £80m centre back that was going to turn Man Utd into title challengers.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I genuinely think I’d do a better job.

7ECB4B4C-A180-4024-A26D-46EAECFF7A8C.jpeg

Hahahahaha. He turns like a tank ffs.

He’s really been shown up playing next to someone who has as much class as Varane. Another overrated player, built on false hype because he was doing ok at an average club.

Whoever comes in as new manager in the summer must be looking at another elite CB to partner Varane. 

32 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He was, but he’s always had limitations that can make him look hilariously bad I think.

I thought he was overpriced at first, then I thought he needed a leader next to him to look at his best, then I thought maybe he’s a confidence player. I think he’s either out of confidence and overthinking everything or he’s shite.

Archived