Liverpool 3-1 Wolves - Sunday 22nd May, 2022

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

GET IN MO!

Doesnt matter though because city are winning now :(

It's a mercy really you've left it so late. Imagine being 3-0 up and cruising when Villa got their second and having it ripped away (provided City hold on).

• The title was changed to Liverpool 3-1 Wolves - Sunday 22nd May, 2022
  • Subscriber
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Thank's mate, you will the the CL i'm sure, England has the best 2 teams in the world :hh:

Thanks buddy. I hope you screamed Gundogannnnnn when he scored :)

In all honesty, unlucky lads. Couldn’t have done anymore and without a quad on the line, I’d have genuinely been rooting for you.  Fucking light years ahead of everyone else bar Citeh and you’ll no doubt be celebrating another European cup soon enough.

So all in all, get fucked X

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

In all honesty, unlucky lads. Couldn’t have done anymore and without a quad on the line, I’d have genuinely been rooting for you.  Fucking light years ahead of everyone else bar Citeh and you’ll no doubt be celebrating another European cup soon enough.

Agreed. I've grown quite easygoing on Liverpool winning silverware these days and Man City aren't on my Christmas card list but I don't know how I'd have coped hearing about a quadruple incessantly for what literally would have been every day for the rest of my life.

I'll still be rooting for Carlo in the last one though.

7 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fuck you

:ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived