talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lisandro Martinez - Defender Signs For Man Utd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Cicero said:

Almost a done deal according to Romano. Just realised he’s 5’9 but I suppose that won’t matter to United fans seeing as it will keep Maguire out of the team. 

He's just confirmed Maguire is to keep his captaincy. I seriously doubt he'd have done that if he'd have had any plans to replace him in his team. 

Hard to believe but maybe it's Varane he has his doubts about, he does come with the fitness issues after all.

• The title was changed to Lisandro Martinez - Set to Move to Man Utd

Whilst I think DeJong's reluctance to move and wage package could make that whole transfer a disaster, I'm high on this transfer. 

It's exactly the type of signing Manchester United should be looking at. Somebody with the ability to grow with the club as they rebuild themselves to the levels a club of that size should aspire to be.

11 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whilst I think DeJong's reluctance to move and wage package could make that whole transfer a disaster, I'm high on this transfer. 

It's exactly the type of signing Manchester United should be looking at. Somebody with the ability to grow with the club as they rebuild themselves to the levels a club of that size should aspire to be.

5'9 though. 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’ll all be laughing on the other side of your filthy fucking faces when Big Lisandro comes to town and wipes the floor with your forwards.

I'd be laughing my arse off if Haaland gets pocketed by a him. 

18 minutes ago, Spike said:

Fabio Cannavaroo was 176cm as well and everyone sucks him off because of one good season.

Amazing there are some that rate him higher than Nesta when Bobby Fucking Zamora ran circles around him in 2010. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Amazing there are some that rate him higher than Nesta when Bobby Fucking Zamora ran circles around him in 2010. 

What is amazing is how Nesta of all players is slowly becoming obscure (comparatively )

The left sided CB in a back three would make sense. As a LB makes sense as well. A bit of a risk if he's a CB in a back four but how many teams actually lump in a lot of crosses anymore?

9 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

i think his height is irrelevant, he is mobile and good at carrying the ball and fits into a more modern CB mould.

when I saw him called the Argentine Butcher, I thought they were talking about Walter Samuel.

Walter Samuel joining Real Madrid back in the day hurt so much. If there was one team that wouldn't appreciate a proper man of men that was it.

• The title was changed to Lisandro Martinez - Defender Signs For Man Utd

Archived