talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UK Politics & Brexit Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Danny said:

Nothing screams I understand your concerns by following it up with a rye smile and a “how about that?”

Exactly. As if it's some kind of genius idea he's concocted xD

On 11/06/2021 at 21:41, RandoEFC said:

Good lord.

xD I've only just seen this, this is hilarious. He just makes sh** up as he goes along.

I feel sorry for the Queen who was dragged to Cornwall to greet the G7 leaders. She's 95 years of age and she's only recently lost her husband, who she'd been with for over 70 years. She should be in one of her palaces being looked after, not being forced to meet buffoons such as BoJo and Co. :S

Edited by Michael

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

xD

In all seriousness, why is he such a fucking creep?! 

That second photo I hadn't seen earlier, he's so weird.

At least he's a bang average politician and a questionable health secretary that provides almost constant comic relief, rather than the same thing but just not funny at all.

• Subscriber

I spent all day finding it hilarious and I was briefly convinced that I was finally able to laugh and let it all wash over me then the stories about how this woman's brother owns a company that was rewarded multiple NHS contracts worth millions of pounds that familiar feeling of mild anger and injustice returned. Damn you conscience.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Because he was the one that wanted the lockdown? or something else?

Cos he's a slimeball, a creep, and seems to lack any soul or heart. It goes beyond anything covid-related really. Not saying all Tories are like that, but, a lot of them have similar traits... 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Cos he's a slimeball, a creep, and seems to lack any soul or heart. It goes beyond anything covid-related really. Not saying all Tories are like that, but, a lot of them have similar traits... 

So like a lot of Trump supporters? Got it.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I sincerely hope the fucker ends up riddled with something. Absolutely no accountability or an apology there whatsoever. The entitlement is staggering. 

No remorse or regret. Literally doesn't have a clue as to how this looks, how it's perceived and just how damaging his actions are. He's a weird creepy slimey individual. Very out of touch with reality. 

• Subscriber

While it's somewhat refreshing to see one of this lot leave the cabinet after doing something wrong, it still sits uncomfortably that it's essentially his private life that's brought him down, not the poor decisions throughout the pandemic or the dodgy procurement deals or even that his lover's brother has received large NHS contracts since he started his affair with her.

I actually don't mind Sajid Javid who is the new health secretary. He resigned as Chancellor shortly after the election on some sort of principle which is more than can be said for a lot of the government.

Also interested to see what impact this has on polling and the perception of Johnson who is a well known love rat himself. I imagine we won't see much impact but at some point there will be a straw that breaks the camel's back.

• Upvote 1