talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Round 12 Fixtures - 18-20th October, 2022

football forum

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Chickasaw said:

I thought we'd return to the traditional Brighton once Potter had departed. They'll be down within the next couple of years I'd say.

I'd bet decent money they don't drop before 2025.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrappy game for us, was surprised we went unchanged after a big effort at Old Trafford on Sunday but Howe came up trumps again.

Everton are more organised than last season but still lacking quality. Don’t think they’ll go down though.

49 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Ronaldo will grab all the headlines by walking off early when we’ve played fantastically well. He can get fucked. 

Which is a shame given the negativity you have carried around your club for years.

He is a massive, massive cunt and Ten Haag should use this opportunity to completely embarass him by making him train with the kids.

You were very good tonight. Far be it from me to lick your club's arse but fair's fair, that's Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs you've seen off now.

It deserves to be acknowledged as much as the failures at Brentford and City are highlighted. 

But thats enough from me, I can nearly taste sick in my mouth.

7 hours ago, N U F C said:

Scrappy game for us, was surprised we went unchanged after a big effort at Old Trafford on Sunday but Howe came up trumps again.

Everton are more organised than last season but still lacking quality. Don’t think they’ll go down though.

They pressed well and made it hard for us to flow.  in all we had 4 or 5 good chances and kept them to one off target effort so a win is deserved.

goalmiron looks like a new player

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Could anybody on here who's knowledgeable on football tactics please tell me the point of bringing a substitute on with only a minute to go? I've NEVER understood it.

Erm, time-wasting...

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Seriously, when your team is 2-0 down? Erm.........rubbish.

Good to add context after the question then xD 

Maybe the player was injured? 

the Ronaldo situation is all self inflicted.  He wanted to leave but man United wanted 20m and his wages gone which nobody was going to match.   Now he is treated badly but it doesn't condone his actions.

maybe a mutual termination, Ronaldo goes to Madrid and wins another champions league.

15 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

the Ronaldo situation is all self inflicted.  He wanted to leave but man United wanted 20m and his wages gone which nobody was going to match.   Now he is treated badly but it doesn't condone his actions.

maybe a mutual termination, Ronaldo goes to Madrid and wins another champions league.

How exactly is he being treated badly? 

13 hours ago, Cicero said:

I'll take a point. Pushed hard at the end but little too late. Not sure what Potter's doing with his continuing faith in Havertz, who at this rate is just a tragic footballer.  Broja looks still very raw but he has a lot of good qualities. Midfield good at retaining the ball but ask them to find a pass in the final third and they will deliver fuck all. Nothing new there. 

United Saturday. God help Potter if Havertz is in the starting XI. 

I didn't watch it though notice BBC website has Havertz as MOTM, looks more like Kepa for me. 

13 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

How exactly is he being treated badly? 

your club prevented him from going when he wanted to leave and ten haag wanted to move on.   Now he is one of the legends of the game off 18 goals in a shit team and treated to bench after bench time where the media constantly shows it.   

you should have let him go on a free transfer

5 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

your club prevented him from going when he wanted to leave and ten haag wanted to move on.   Now he is one of the legends of the game off 18 goals in a shit team and treated to bench after bench time where the media constantly shows it.   

Fucking hell. Laughable. There’s not even a discussion to be had as that’s possibly one of the worst takes on the situation I’ve ever seen.

41 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

So Ronaldo wants to go? Ah, thats alright then, let him do whatever he wants to do, he's Ronaldo right.

Always gets his own way doesn't he. Suppose we may as well be consistant in this world seeing as he's escaped prison because he's allowed to do what the hell he likes in all.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So Ronaldo wants to go? Ah, thats alright then, let him do whatever he wants to do, he's Ronaldo right.

Always gets his own way doesn't he. Suppose we may as well be consistant in this world seeing as he's escaped prison because he's allowed to do what the hell he likes in all.

ten haag didn't want him either.  man United insisted on 20m despite his contract being more than that.  they could have let him go and saved by getting his wages of the payroll.

before bashing it, Raphinia and Phillips wanted to leave and were allowed to go are they entitled to?  Haaland another that wanted to leave, Mane, Lewendowaki.   Ronaldo made his intentions clear 2 months in advance.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived