talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Philippe Coutinho

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's a fucking cunt. His doctor said the "pain was caused by stress" - but it's now pretty clear he's been faking injury to force the move to Barca. I was concerned we wouldn't get a decent replacement in, but if we can sign Lemar before the window ends and get a ridiculous fee out of the cunts for the little shit, that's probably the best option for us. If the fucker stays, he deserves the Sakho treatment and if he's to play for us again, he should work his way up from the bottom.

I wouldn't be surprised if he picks up another "injury" after he's back from international duty.

Funny as Fuck if Klopp gives him the Sakho treatment xD

Play with the under 23,s pal xD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Barcelona made a 3rd and final bid that was instantly rejected. They then came back the next day saying we had 24 hours to reconsider or the offer was being withdrawn, yet here we are, days later, still absolutely rinsing them xD

They are an absolute embarrassment mate. 

Again...  When did the club say they were making a final bid?

I'm starting to hate my own posts and they're so repetitive, but it's a reflection of the statements you and some others are making.

Mate...  Show me the quote from a member of the board or the technical team stating the personal business of the number of bids they're making.  Come on mate...  Show me where they said that?

If it's true, then fair enough.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Again...  When did the club say they were making a final bid?

I'm starting to hate my own posts and they're so repetitive, but it's a reflection of the statements you and some others are making.

Mate...  Show me the quote from a member of the board or the technical team stating the personal business of the number of bids they're making.  Come on mate...  Show me where they said that?

If it's true, then fair enough.

Google it, it's all over the place. 

Same as Barcelona :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Google it, it's all over the place. 

Same as Barcelona :ph34r:

hahaha

Google what?

I already know.

But I want you to show me where the club made those statements as well as all the others.

It's nowhere to be found other than what the press have speculated on.  But what the press say isn't what the club says...  Clubs everywhere make statements!

At the moment there's speculation (it's been going on for three weeks) that Barcelona are going for Di María.  Now the club has never once mentioned Di María's name!  EVER!  But according to you if you'd read it, it'd been the club, wouldn't it?

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

hahaha

Google what?

I already know.

But I want you to show me where the club made those statements as well as all the others.

It's nowhere to be found other than what the press have speculated on.  But what the press say isn't what the club says...  Clubs everywhere make statements!

At the moment there's speculation (it's been going on for three weeks) that Barcelona are going for Di María.  Now the club has never once mentioned Di María's name!  EVER!  But according to you if you'd read it, it'd been the club, wouldn't it?

Weeks ago you came on here saying it was a done deal and that terms were agreed. 

Dont believe everything you read :D

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Weeks ago you came on here saying it was a done deal and that terms were agreed. 

Dont believe everything you read :D

From what I read mate...  From what I'd listened to from journalists on the radio.  I'm no magician when it comes to these things... I post news and then give my personal opinion.  They're interested in your player, we know that.  The player seems to want to go and is making a bit of a fuss about it, we know that.  Other than that it's all speculation.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

From what I read mate...  From what I'd listened to from journalists on the radio.  I'm no magician when it comes to these things... I post news and then give my personal opinion.  They're interested in your player, we know that.  The player seems to want to go and is making a bit of a fuss about it, we know that.  Other than that it's all speculation.

I rest my case 

And the latest is that no way are Liverpool going to sell Coutinho to Barcelona or to anyone. He is staying! ;)

Disclaimer:

(it's news from a webiste and is in no way connected to a statement from any club at this moment)

57 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

And the latest is that no way are Liverpool going to sell Coutinho to Barcelona or to anyone. He is staying! ;)

Disclaimer:

(it's news from a webiste and is in no way connected to a statement from any club at this moment)

Pretty certain LFC has made at least 3 statements saying he's not for sale though lol.

Brazilian media is reporting that Neymar has said to Coutinho that he wouldn't regret not moving to Barca under this current Barca board. No idea how the media would know about a private conversation... unless Neymar is leaking shit to hurt Barca's board (after all, they're suing him for his departure). So that's a bit funny if true - doubling down on fucking Barca. Maybe he wants his friend to come to PSG with him next year. Tbh, I'd rather sell the little cunt to PSG next season :D 

42 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pretty certain LFC has made at least 3 statements saying he's not for sale though lol.

Brazilian media is reporting that Neymar has said to Coutinho that he wouldn't regret not moving to Barca under this current Barca board. No idea how the media would know about a private conversation... unless Neymar is leaking shit to hurt Barca's board (after all, they're suing him for his departure). So that's a bit funny if true - doubling down on fucking Barca. Maybe he wants his friend to come to PSG with him next year. Tbh, I'd rather sell the little cunt to PSG next season :D 

I´m pretty certain Neymar is doing this to hurt Barcelona´s board, after all they sued him. But in a bizarre way, Neymar is right. I just don´t see where Coutinho fits at Barcelona, Klopp on the other hand knows the player and has a clear idea how to use him. And why not try to win a league title with the club that gave him a second shot after he failed at Inter and leave in good terms with the fans?

By the way, if Barcelona is buying Coutinho to replace Neymar´s marketability in the brazilian and latin american market, they´re in for a terrible surprise. He´s not a big name in Brazil. 

10 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'll be gutted to lose him but I think we've shown in our last 5 games that we can live without him. 

If we let him go just because we've had some good results lately i'll be very disappointed indeed.

Keita ain't coming till next year and for me we're low on overall number of midfielders that you'd use in EPL and UCL competitions. We just don't have the depth to let him leave now. 

• Subscriber

In all of this I started thinking what a better investment better medical staff personnel might be to help the players. Its amazing how so many players pick up injuries and don't recover fast enough.

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do it this season for less money than Barca are currently offering. I bet that would really get Barca's goat... but who are we to stand in the way when the bigger wealthier club comes calling and after all he is really keen to play with his best friend Neymar so we should do the humane thing and let him go there .😉😂🤣

P.s i was being facetious with that post. I actually bear coutinho no ill will at all in this to Couts or FCB and its purely a business affair. Well,  i am annoyed Phil put in a transfer request on Friday before round 1 as it did break momentum but everything else i forgive. 

He wants to play for barca and he thinks they may not come back for him next year si he is trying to take the only opportunity he knows for sure that he has. Thats understandable imo.

He's a professional and if he doesn't move by deadline he'll be back in training head down like the professional we know he is. 

23 minutes ago, HK85 said:

You can invest in the best medical staff football has ever seen but it won't be much help when Klopp is manager. 

He's just the best isn't he. Gets players injured all the time and still kicks ass :D

This is a good piece on Barca's pursuit of Coutinho. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html

For the lazy bastards not wanting to read the whole thing:-

This deal is sort of a personal mission of Barca's Pep Segura,  who was formerly with us. Apparently, Henry promised him sporting director's role as a promotion for his good work with our academy. But Rodgers was against  the idea,  so Henry not only went back on the promise but didn't even show the fucking decency to take his calls. Segura quit his job with LFC. 

Segura know wants to steal our best asset.  Also Henry saw Coutinho's back scans and therefore got personally involved in refusing the transfer. 

The piece also highlights Henry's hand off approach to the club,  but that is something were already aware of. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Wonder what @SirBalon has to say about all this :whistling:

This and much more are things I've been talking about in the Barcelona thread for a long while now.  I have criticised the Barcelona board constantly and are ruining the club.  I defended what was there to be defended and like I said, I'd do it for any club if I knew bullshit was being spoken.  Aside from that I don't know what you're citing me for mate... xD

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This and much more are things I've been talking about in the Barcelona thread for a long while now.  I have criticised the Barcelona board constantly and are ruining the club.  I defended what was there to be defended and like I said, I'd do it for any club if I knew bullshit was being spoken.  Aside from that I don't know what you're citing me for mate... xD

It's only cos I luv ya mate :D

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's only cos I luv ya mate :D

xD

It doesn't belong here and I will be posting more in the pertinent thread which is the FC Barcelona one, but I'll update you on a few things mate.

It's to do with one point Rafael Fernández has made...  (let me say a few things that he's written are hearsay though)

The point Rafael Fernández makes about heads rolling at FC Barcelona;

Last night as the transfer window closed in Spain at midnight and the board members working at the club's central offices were ready to come out, a multitude of club fans congregated outside with banners and calling for the president's head along with his members of the board.

Yeah, I know we've all seen this before at other clubs and has even occurred here in England in the past...  But the difference is that FC Barcelona aren't a PLC and is owned by exactly those people and more that amassed outside the club's central offices.  It's them and all of Barcelona's paying members (which included seasons ticket holders and those that are merely paying members) who decide the club's future and only yesterday as I've been announcing for some weeks, a powerful member presented a vote of censure on the present board so as to initiate the mechanics of the club's constitution into immediate presidential elections...  The member's name is Agustí Benedito and very soon we'll see this begin its motions.

The fans were outside calling for the president to step down with all of his board and what did the club do via its media tools?  Call a press conference for today (2nd Sept 2017).  Everyone knows what's going to happen...  He's (Bartomeu) is going to sack the technical director, Robert Fernández and surely the vocal Pep Segura.  He's gong to direct the blame onto them when the issue isn't signings at all...  The fans couldn't care less about what signings may or may not have been made.  They want them out for all of the scandals that this lot have involved the club in since they took power with Sandro Rosell 7 years ago.  Bartomeu will use the media machine to deflect the blame onto a situation revolving signings for the world when it isn't this at all.

Lets not forget that the last time the members rose vocally, he sacked the then technical director Andoni Zubizarreta making it look like the situation revolving the make up of the team was his fault.  The members weren't complaining about the make up of the team...  They were complaining about the way the club had negotiated the Neymar deal from Santos to Barcelona. He was made to look like a scapegoat after a comment he made the previous day saying "Those that completed the Neymar deal know who they are" with this practically adding the president's name.  Sacked the very next day!

I'll end this quickly mate and I hope you've read it even though it's not your club because it's people that drag clubs through the mud and then others for whatever motive use the club name as an institution for whatever motive to blacken the name.

I said from the start on this thread...  Coutinho is a player the club have been following for over two years.  But the club were NEVER going to activate an action to try and sign him this summer.  It was the turn of events on the Neymar situation that pushed the board into panic mode.

Why?

Because even though Coutinho wasn't the replacement for Neymar (Dembélé was), the directors (and the president) knew that for time there had been serious movements for a vote of censure and that powerful people were searching for reasons (any reason) to move that forward and force elections, thus ousting this lot. 

What Rafael Hernández has got wrong is one thing...  The club did NOT use the press to make it look like they were going for Coutinho.  The press USED THE CLUB so as to attack the board.  The Barcelona based press (the most powerful ones) Mundo Deportivo, Sport, TV3 and RAC1 have been campaigning behind the scenes to formulate moves for the powerful members to take control and push for election moves.  Creating panic within the club's board of directors and thus making them act in desperation.   As was seen last night with a move to sign Ángel Di María from PSG, a club Barcelona is at war with, a player the team doesn't need but that the club knew that he was dying to move to Barcelona and used the player as they also used Coutinho to cause public moves and this way taking the focus off the board.

Do you want to know one more thing that has come to light since two days ago?

Remember at the start of the summer window that Barça were going in for PSG's Marco Verratti?

Well...  The other day the biggest coaches in Europe had their annual meeting and on camera Barcelona's Ernesto Valverde talking to PSG's Unai Emery about the Verratti saga...  Emery told Valverde (there's a video to prove this)

"Verratti wanted to go to Barcelona but your club never actually went in for him ever.  Not once did they contact PSG...  He was left out in the cold"

Remember Verratti went vocal three times about wanting to move to Barça with a picture of a Mundo Deportivo front page stating that the player wanted to go to Barça and through his agent saying that PSG were holding him prisoner.

The directors used both Verratti and Coutinho!  They never really cared to sign them unless they could come on the cheap but instead used the players to try and get through the summer without the vote for censure occurring which would've sparked the elections straight away and now will almost definitely be held next summer unless something really big happens.

All of this probably has no meaning to you and you don't care.  But I just want to show you that I knew what was going on and the only reason I became defensive was that the words here and in a few other places were being aimed at the club name and that is unfair.

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived