talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Philippe Coutinho

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

To be fair mate, I don't really know how much you can expect from a saga that's been over for weeks.

Why would we need to replace a player we're not selling? xD

Like I said...  He may not go!

But what I'm saying in response to what Stan said, is when that type of club shows interest in your player, and the player makes it plainly clear that he wants to leave, then just in case, you should plan ahead.  That's all I'm saying mate.  It's not like it's a last minute situation this.

13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Like I said...  He may not go!

But what I'm saying in response to what Stan said, is when that type of club shows interest in your player, and the player makes it plainly clear that he wants to leave, then just in case, you should plan ahead.  That's all I'm saying mate.  It's not like it's a last minute situation this.

There's no 'may' about it mate. I'm sure we're planning ahead for if he goes next summer, but there's no need for it at the moment.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

As what? Barcelona don't have a toad faced mascot... Apart from that I don't see any other job for him at that club. 

im only trying to make an interesting transfer saga suggestion :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Phillipe Coutinho soon to join the list of ''shit players'' along with Jordan Ibe, Raheem Sterling and Fernando Torres the second he leaves Anfield xD. It's a gift Liverpool Football Club it really is.

I don't know mate...  Luis Suárez hasn't done too bad since he departed Anfield.

13 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Phillipe Coutinho soon to join the list of ''shit players'' along with Jordan Ibe, Raheem Sterling and Fernando Torres the second he leaves Anfield xD. It's a gift Liverpool Football Club it really is.

Who's said that?

Hes not shit, in fact he's probably on the brink of world class and that would be the case whether he played for Liverpool, Barcelona or Rotherham Utd. 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Rumours from Globosport in Brazil state that Coutinho has been doing a medical for Barça in Brazil today...  Anyone know anything about this?

I know everything that's come from Brazil and Barcelona has been utter bollocks so far if that helps mate?

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

I know everything that's come from Brazil and Barcelona has been utter bollocks so far if that helps mate?

Ok then mate...  ;)

Not long before the transfer window closes.  Then we can all asses and make conclusions. B|

20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Rumours from Globosport in Brazil state that Coutinho has been doing a medical for Barça in Brazil today...  Anyone know anything about this?

I follow a guy on facebook his name is Rafael Hernandez, he is apparently a journalist from Brasil and he is also a fan of FC Barcelona. Most of his news' are true and he announced that its a done deal 20 minutes ago. He was one of the very first guys who even broke out the Neymar's transfer to PSG so I think he is credible so there is a very good chance that Coutinho deal is done 

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's definitely a blow for Liverpool but it's not going to create a chasm, they can and will compete without him, it just exposes their depth a bit more.

I'll be gutted to lose him but I think we've shown in our last 5 games that we can live without him. 

30 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'll be gutted to lose him but I think we've shown in our last 5 games that we can live without him. 

It's when the injuries or the need to rest players comes that we need to worry about though. Yesterday's side doesn't miss him but as things stand we're still only a couple of injuries from the wheels coming off which is why it's vital we get another couple of players in.

30 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It's when the injuries or the need to rest players comes that we need to worry about though. Yesterday's side doesn't miss him but as things stand we're still only a couple of injuries from the wheels coming off which is why it's vital we get another couple of players in.

Fuck him mate, we are proper building something under Klopp. His loss. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Fuck him mate, we are proper building something under Klopp. His loss. 

I'm hopeful that we are but was just making the point that we can't be losing a player of his quality without adding a couple at least. The depth just isn't there at the moment.

1 hour ago, FOYM said:

Passed fit by Brazil....what a little bastard.

I'd rather us just sell him mate. We've not missed him one bit and if he's playing silly games like this then what's the point. 

Hope we draw Barcelona in the knockouts and kick shit out of them.  

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Ok then mate...  ;)

Not long before the transfer window closes.  Then we can all asses and make conclusions. B|

Barcelona made a 3rd and final bid that was instantly rejected. They then came back the next day saying we had 24 hours to reconsider or the offer was being withdrawn, yet here we are, days later, still absolutely rinsing them xD

They are an absolute embarrassment mate. 

1 hour ago, FOYM said:

Passed fit by Brazil....what a little bastard.

He's a fucking cunt. His doctor said the "pain was caused by stress" - but it's now pretty clear he's been faking injury to force the move to Barca. I was concerned we wouldn't get a decent replacement in, but if we can sign Lemar before the window ends and get a ridiculous fee out of the cunts for the little shit, that's probably the best option for us. If the fucker stays, he deserves the Sakho treatment and if he's to play for us again, he should work his way up from the bottom.

I wouldn't be surprised if he picks up another "injury" after he's back from international duty.

• The title was changed to Philippe Coutinho Officially Signs for FC Barcelona
  • The topic was locked

Archived