The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 32 Fixtures - 21-23rd April, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

all kick-offs 15.00 (BST) unless stated

Friday 21st April, 2023
Arsenal vs Southampton, 20.00

Saturday 22nd April, 2023
Fulham vs Leeds, 12.30 (live on BT Sport)

Brentford vs Aston Villa
Crystal Palace vs Everton
Leicester vs Wolves
Liverpool vs Nottm Forest

Sunday 23rd April, 2023
Bournemouth vs West Ham, 14.00
Newcastle vs Tottenham, 14.00 (live on Sky)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hope we can nick something. They're a better team and they have momentum but we can pray for a dip in motivation from Palace now that their brief flirtation with the relegation scrap has been put to bed.

Calvert-Lewin likely to feature.

Hmm. I have a horrible feeling come 5pm I'll be on the Double Rum and Coke Zero's for the wrong reasons.

Really not optimistic in the slightest we get much at Fulham, and I feel there's a strong chance results afterwards will go against us.

Dreading it tbh. Going to be a long few weeks.

Still no Saliba which is worrying but we should still have enough to beat Southampton. Should've had enough to beat West Ham too and that didn't turn out that well so we still have the potential to mess this up.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Hmm. I have a horrible feeling come 5pm I'll be on the Double Rum and Coke Zero's for the wrong reasons.

Really not optimistic in the slightest we get much at Fulham, and I feel there's a strong chance results afterwards will go against us.

Dreading it tbh. Going to be a long few weeks.

Oh dear, how long is your match going on for :ph34r:

Every games needs to be a cup final for us. Yes, top four is highly unrealistic, but Europa is attainable, but I think we will pretty much have to win ever remaining game. Brighton, Villa & Spurs will all undoubtedly drop points, but we already have some making up to do so we can’t afford any fuck ups. 

16 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh dear, how long is your match going on for :ph34r:

It's been a long week. Meeting my mate in Hammersmith tomorrow for game then drinks after. I can see it all going South very fast xD

6 hours ago, Rick said:

Every games needs to be a cup final for us. Yes, top four is highly unrealistic, but Europa is attainable, but I think we will pretty much have to win ever remaining game. Brighton, Villa & Spurs will all undoubtedly drop points, but we already have some making up to do so we can’t afford any fuck ups. 

I think if you play like Monday wasn't a one off, you could win every game left.

24pts would get you to 71. That would get you in Top 4 looking at previous seasons, you may even be able to afford one draw somewhere too.

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think if you play like Monday wasn't a one off, you could win every game left.

24pts would get you to 71. That would get you in Top 4 looking at previous seasons, you may even be able to afford one draw somewhere too.

Hoping so. Couple of years ago, we went on a hell of a run at the end of the season to finish 3rd so I’m praying these players have got the utter dross out of their system. 

Hoping for a good bounce back from last weekend,  its our first home game since the beginning of April so its nice to be back at home again.   Hope the home crowd will lift the players.   Beating spurs will at least put one foot in the champions league boat. 

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Rick said:

Bottling bastards of the highest order. 

Yep. I think if they'd blown it at Liverpool and Man City and won the others it would be harsh to call them bottlers. But to go 2 up at a dreadful West Ham and not win, and now this, bottlers I'm afraid.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived