Jump to content
talkfootball365

Drunk Darren Gibson Caught On Camera Naming Teammates Who Don't Care About Sunderland


Recommended Posts

Worth going on the link to watch the video - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/darron-gibson-video-sunderland-shit-teammates-drunk-supporters-fans-a7867706.html

 

Calls Sunderland shit, names players who don't give a shit, then gets challenged by a fan as to why he's getting smashed if he truly cared about Sunderland

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Drunk Darren Gibson Caught On Camera Naming Teammates Who Don't Care About Sunderland

I mean I can understand the anger from him I really can having players that don't care around him. If he honestly cares about the club and wants to continue with them then I think it's right for him to call out others who need to step up or ship out. I don't think it's right to capture someone when they are piss drunk but you know what they say, you tell the truth when you are drunk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Spike said:

That fan has a pole up his arse. There is a difference between getting smashed during preseason and not playing at 100%.

I disagree with the first part and partly with the 2nd. The season starts in 5 days time. The fan questioning him, who obviously thinks Gibson has been shite, wants to see his teams players treat their own bodies in the optimal professional athlete manner. Expecting that, at least for this fan, obviously goes hand in hand with giving your all for the club which is fair enough really.

Personally I think footballers who drink heavily or treat their body like shit have to earn the right to do so, otherwise I wouldn't want them anywhere near my club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I disagree with the first part and partly with the 2nd. The season starts in 5 days time. The fan questioning him, who obviously thinks Gibson has been shite, wants to see his teams players treat their own bodies in the optimal professional athlete manner. Expecting that, at least for this fan, obviously goes hand in hand with giving your all for the club which is fair enough really.

Personally I think footballers who drink heavily or treat their body like shit have to earn the right to do so, otherwise I wouldn't want them anywhere near my club.

Damn! I thought it was still a few weeks away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

How credible is the secret footballer? Must make shit up to keep his profile going?

Apparently the secret footballer is Dave Kitson so it depends - is there anyone at Sunderland who he has played with and might still be in touch with? Got to be the senior members of the squad at this point you'd think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Footballers don't just have to have played with players to class them as mates or whatever. 

Gibson is absolutely spot on though. There's a terrible culture amongst players at Sunderland, there has been for a long while and the whole club is rotten under its current ownership. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Apparently the secret footballer is Dave Kitson so it depends - is there anyone at Sunderland who he has played with and might still be in touch with? Got to be the senior members of the squad at this point you'd think.

Is it definitely Kitson?

Surely if he had been busted then he would have just dropped the secret footballer tag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Toony said:

Is it definitely Kitson?

I think it's common knowledge to everyone it's Dave Kitson other than Dave Kitson.

1 hour ago, VanPanna said:

Well players like Lens have already told they want to leave the club, The real problem is the owner and the backing Moyes got was pretty shocking.

Moyes had money to spend. He just spent it on shite.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heard a lot about this on the radio today. Some people saying Gibson deserves a medal, others are saying he's not in the position to make such comments, others saying he shouldn't have done it drunk, others saying he shouldn't have been drinking at all, others are saying it looks like he was backed in to a corner, others are saying he's split the dressing room, others think the idiots who recorded him have a lot to answer to, others are saying Simon Grayson may be secretly grateful he's done it.

But there is one common theme in all of this.... Nobody is saying that what he said was wrong.

Edited by Aaroncpfc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is car crash all round.

Don't think there's anything good to come out of that. It's just embarrassing for the club on the whole, the player involved who looks a dick, and the 'fans' who in affect, have stitched up their own, sneakily recording him saying a few 'home truths'.

As if Sunderland needed that kind of publicity. Feel bad for Grayson, he's left a decent job at Preston and for what...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2017 at 7:04 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Moyes had money to spend. He just spent it on shite.

To be fair in the context of this thread the players Gibson named were all Sam Allardyce signings.

In fact it is almost a carbon copy of what Allardyce did at Newcastle, brought in these foreign players through his agent connections and bungs, they looked the part on and off for a few months, Allardyce leaves and the players sink to a level of shiteness whereby you can't play them or you guarantee a defeat.

Palace are lucky Allardyce didn't have time to buy many players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

To be fair in the context of this thread the players Gibson named were all Sam Allardyce signings.

In fact it is almost a carbon copy of what Allardyce did at Newcastle, brought in these foreign players through his agent connections and bungs, they looked the part on and off for a few months, Allardyce leaves and the players sink to a level of shiteness whereby you can't play them or you guarantee a defeat.

Palace are lucky Allardyce didn't have time to buy many players.

Luka is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

That is car crash all round.

Don't think there's anything good to come out of that. It's just embarrassing for the club on the whole, the player involved who looks a dick, and the 'fans' who in affect, have stitched up their own, sneakily recording him saying a few 'home truths'.

As if Sunderland needed that kind of publicity. Feel bad for Grayson, he's left a decent job at Preston and for what...

 

I'm surprised he's only spent two million so far. Surely he would have been promised more than that? The club needed reshaping from top to bottom.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...