talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - Season Five

football forum

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Pyfish I apologize, if you were aware of it, still wanted to remind you 2.Liga have alreadyplayed their first match.:)

I didn't forget! ;) 

image.thumb.png.8374a498c8d24e999a4d77d17e4fbf38.png

4 teams in action in the opening weekend - @Coma won with Dusseldorf and sets up a clash against @Viva la FCB's St Pauli who also won their tie. @Rucksackfranzose got off to a winning start with Karlsruher too. @Tommy drops points in his opening fixture, only managing a draw with Hannover against Elversberg so now he can choose to remain with Hannover or move to their opposition.

It's great news for the 3 winning players as they jump to joint top of the table!

image.thumb.png.39aa1d50500bbff4f910608bec15c1be.png

And here are the fixtures, minus Bluewolf who still needs to pick a team

image.thumb.png.5e468dd9087a8e33c2fd7fc0ecb88d76.png

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Everyone has now played their first game! 

image.thumb.png.941785606ec352767259efd493d1c492.png

We have our first two losses of the season with @Bluewolf losing out with Middlesbrough and now moving to Millwall, and myself continuing my poor form from last season with an opening defeat with St Etienne to Grenoble.

5 draws in this round so @londonerlilie, @Viva la FCB, @Coma, @Rucksackfranzose (already picked), @CaaC (John) and @Tommy can choose to stick or twist with their teams.

@Lucas recorded an opening weekend win with Southampton, as did @RandoEFC with Cambridge. @Stan backed his own team to win and they did, and @Storts's Ipswich beat Sunderland in their return to the Championship to bag 3 points for themselves and Storts.

image.thumb.png.9f351a0d01da16d796d4ecd10edcda34.png 

3 joint leaders currently with all 3 not managing to retain a 100% win record - the 4 players behind them will be hoping to gain an advantage by retaining their own good starts to the season.

image.thumb.png.b665feddf8551b81527f8e13511986cd.png

A full round of cup fixtures besides my game being a league match!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Midweek Results
7 EFL Cup games to get the results for in midweek!

image.thumb.png.eca9f532748470c9fc3910ca910d46d5.png- 

@Lucas is on the move as Southampton were beaten by Gillingham, @Bluewolf suffered a heavy 4-0 defeat with Millwall at the hands of Reading, and @RandoEFClost on on penalties with Cambridge to Sutton.

The other 4 games resulted in wins so 3 points for @Stan (Leicester), @Storts (Ipswich), @CaaC (John) (Leeds), and @londonerlilie (Wimbledon).

image.thumb.png.97004218ee27aa0e698d532d67bdea55.png

All but myself now on 2 games played! Storts and Stan are our current leaders.

image.thumb.png.a3b2c272bdc21c6a29f4bdddcbbfb9f6.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS
Time to summarise the weekends results

image.thumb.png.3058afc98d2e21211b18c72f047f39c5.png

@londonerlilie carries on a good run of form with Wimbledon grabbing another win at the weekend over Sutton. @CaaC (John)'s first game as a Brummie resulted in a win for him too. It's now 3 wins in 3 for Gillingham and @Lucas. @Storts leads the table with a 100% record still in tact, winning 4 out of 4 games. @Stan also made it 4 out of 4 but takes second place on goal difference. @Tommy grabbed a win with Nurnberg.

@Bluewolf is still yet to win a game after another 0-0 draw - this time it's a choice between Blackpool and Leyton Orient. It was a 0-0 draw for myself and Grenoble too - and I've opted to remain with them. 0-0 was a trend this week as @Viva la FCB also got a no-score draw so can choose to remain with St Pauli or move to Greuther Furth. 

@RandoEFC's Barrow lost out to Stockport so it's a move for him - they face Manchester United's Under 21 side tonight. We'll cross this bridge if it happens, but if Stockport were to lose, he may be stuck in the Under 21 system for a while. @Coma moves from Dusseldorf to Paderborn after they lost 2-1 to them. @Rucksackfranzose didn't have a great first match in 3. Liga, losing out to Viktoria Koln with Saarbrucken.

image.thumb.png.bfb37310758e6f0c7d50b54ecd450ad3.png

Gaps starting to form in some areas of the table now

image.thumb.png.9ceb78ca88c2bdd0ce2497e7a35efad4.png

• Upvote 4