talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Mad Lad, give it a break. Your obsession with spurs now along with Mike has become boring mate. 

Obsession with Spurs? You mean the discussion in the 'Spurs' thread? If you'd been around you would have realised I was responding to Storts who was following me around the forum telling me how much better Spurs are than Liverpool  

Get to fuck xD

Edited by LFCMadLad

19 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Obsession with Spurs? You mean the discussion in the 'Spurs' thread? If you'd been around you would have realised I was responding to Storts who was following me around the forum telling me how much better Spurs are than Liverpool  

Get to fuck xD

Spurs are better than Liverpool. Objectively anyway

No but you've made a big fucking song and dance about how sours have won fuck all in their history as if it somehow alters the fact that they are closer to winning the league than we are right now. You've tried to put that team down despite them being a bloody good side, even going as far as saying they won't finish in the top five next season. I don't like spurs for the record, but your obsession with them is ridoculous. And yes, I read that topic and you were shouting this crack before Storts even had chance to reply. 

As far as the shit with Mike goes, well i just think its embarassing how you follow him around, constantly having a go at him when he questions anything to do with this club. As if his questions over player recruitment or the running of this club are outrageous. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FOYM said:

No but you've made a big fucking song and dance about how sours have won fuck all in their history as if it somehow alters the fact that they are closer to winning the league than we are right now. You've tried to put that team down despite them being a bloody good side, even going as far as saying they won't finish in the top five next season. I don't like spurs for the record, but your obsession with them is ridoculous. And yes, I read that topic and you were shouting this crack before Storts even had chance to reply. 

As far as the shit with Mike goes, well i just think its embarassing how you follow him around, constantly having a go at him when he questions anything to do with this club. As if his questions over player recruitment or the running of this club are outrageous. 

No, I just think his constant moaning is pretty hideous. The bloke never has a positive thing to say. 

Anyway chill out man. You're gonna burst a blood vessel. 

Danny Ward is now one game away from the Premier League after his heroics in last night’s semi-final penna shoot-out. Loving that full-length-of-the-pitch celebration!

Personally, I’m hoping that Hudders get promoted and he gets another year with them on loan as their No 1, a full season in the Prem. Being a quality keeper in the Championship is one thing, stepping up to replace (albeit two, at times, dodgy) GKs at a ‘big’ Prem club is another.

In fact, the Wagner-Klopp connection could be great for both clubs from a loan point of view, if they beat Reading in the final.  

Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

xD

Wonder how many players they will buy from Southampton this summer?  

I think most teams in the league wouldn’t mind acquiring van Dijk. Romeu has impressed too, earning all of the player awards at So'ton this year, linked with a move back to Barca (if you believe some of the silly papers).  

47 minutes ago, tarzanontoast said:

He’s at HTAFC on loan, but what I meant was there are some fans calling for him to be LFC’s No 1 next season, replacing Migs and Karius. 

Is there? New one on me!

Hes had a good season in the Championship but he's miles away from taking over Migs. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Tricky opponents Sevilla, Napoli or Borussia Dortmund could all be waiting for Reds if they cannot overtake Manchester City

xD

if we can do it, Liverpool can :D 

Image result for no problem gif

17 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

https://sinceliverpoollastwonatrophy.co.uk/

xDxD

Closest liverpool have come to a title is their ex coach Brendan winning one. Liverpool 

Liverpool face nightmare draw in Champions League qualifier if they finish fourth

Tricky opponents Sevilla, Napoli or Borussia Dortmund could all be waiting for Reds if they cannot overtake Manchester City

xD

We beat Dortmund last season :coffee:

• The title was changed to Liverpool Discussion